- Brand: GLORYFIRE
- Compatible Devices: Shotgun
- Shaft Material: Brass
- All-in-one: Universal cleaning accessory kit for used for all types of shotguns, rifles and pistol cleaning. All you need to clean common caliber guns in a compact case. Our case is designed to keep the pieces in their place, we also included 2 spaces to put you cleaning oil and solvent.
- No Cheap Plastic: All our slotted tips and cleaning jags are made of high quality nylon plastic. Sets from other brands use cheap plastic tips that can easily break after two uses. With this set you will not experience the frustration of having a broken jag/tip inside your gun barrel.
- Helpful & Portable: Keep your guns performing at their best by utilizing this cleaning/maintenance kit. Everything is kept neat and organized in the lightweight durable plastic carrying case.
- Package:3 solid brass rods for 17-270 caliber rifles; 3 solid brass rods for 30 caliber rifles, pistols, shotguns and muzzleloaders; In addition the Universal Gun Cleaning Kit also has 14 brushes; 9 mops; 12 spear-pointed jags; 1 black powder jag; 4 slotted patch loops; 3 utility brushes; 3 muzzle guards; 3 accessory adapters; 50 3×3″ cleaning patches and 4 polishing clothes.
- Some of the accessories are consumable, so we prepare multiple accessories in our California warehouse. If you have any problems while using, please contact us, we’ll be glad to help you.
ROY D. –
Is what I expected for the money. Bought this as a gift for someone who has never had a gun cleaning kit. They are not picky about high dollar kits as long as it serves its purpose. I have a kit it a metal case similar to this one. It does its job. So I bought this as an intro kit so he could do basic cleaning and lubing of the few firearms he has. The jags came in a plastic bag and needed inserted into their proper places in the case and all of them fit tight except 2. They would not fit into their proper place. The jags are plastic and have their size marked on them, so I was putting them where they were suppose to go. I had the get a drill bit the same size as the jag and enlarge the place they were suppose to sit. Not deeper just enlarged the hole slightly. Hardly any plastic was removed from the hole, just enough to let them sit properly. Also when closing the case the jags hit the the inside of the upper case very slightly. Not enough to bend them but enough you could feel the resistance when closing the lid. Otherwise the kit is ok and serves its purpose if occasionally cleaning your guns. If you are an avid shooter and shoot multiple guns weekly and are anal about cleaning your guns, I might get a little higher end kit. But the overall the kit does its job.Suggestions to the manufacturer is to check their tolerances on how well the jags fit in place and have them sit slightly lower in the case by maybe1/8″ so they dont touch inside of upper case lid.
Stephen Smith –
Great Kit. Contains almost every caliber cleaning tool out there. Would highly recommend this kit for owners with multiple firearms and calibers.
Nick Winning –
I have used this kit on several different firearms with widely varying bore sizes for many months now with no issues! Love the quality and versatility
Es un set muy completo! A mi esposo le encanto porque tenía todos los tamaños
Diane Bryant –
It’s a gift he will love
Great product for its price!! LUV IT!!!
Stephanie Clayton –
Rods, circular wire brushes, and toothbrushes are nice. The included pads and wipes worked great too. My main issue was the white, bore cleaners. I used two different sizes while cleaning my firearms, and they both disintegrated while cleaning the barrels. I had to go back and clean them again to get all the fluffy residue out. Decent kit, but I was really hoping to not have to buy bore snakes in edition to the kit.