- Brand: Dealmed
- Material: Gauze
- Size: 2×2 Inch (Pack of 100)
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 5.12 x 2.06 x 3.87 inches
- Style: 2″ x 2″, 100/Bx
- BREATHABLE COMFORT – The 100 gauze bandages are designed with a soft, non-stick, highly absorbent material that is breathable and allows for painless removal. Even with delicate skin types, there is no irritation.
- INDIVIDUALLY PACKED – The first aid gauze pads come individually packed in peel down pouches to ensure sterility. They are inside of a large box with a convenient dispenser. Simply peel open the front and pull out as many pouches as you need.
- MULTIPLE OPTIONS – The 2″ x 2″ nonstick gauze bandages are available in multiple sizes that include: 2 in. x 2 in., 3 in. x 3 in., and 4 in. x 4 in. and depending on your needs, available in single boxes or case quantities.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – Our confidence in our products come from our many years of experience in the medical field. We guarantee all our products with a 100% money-back guarantee.
Softness is subjective. I think for most people it would be considered soft. For me after 5 months of trying to heal a wound post-surgery, my skin was a bit more sensitive than usual so I gave it 4 stars which is probably more my sensitive skin than an actual fault of the pad. I would recommend for ordinary circumstances.
Siegfried Beyer –
Thinner than I expected. Have had to use multiple pads for wound care
I really liked these gauze pads for exactly the reason lots of people gave them a bad review. I had to change a bandage a la the “wet-to-dry” method twice every day for weeks and I needed a small, thin gauze pad that I could cover the wound that I would then cover with a larger, thicker gauze pad. These worked perfectly for my needs.
small cuts and bruises where conventional tape is inadequate.
After surgery I had to change the wound dressing.
Magda Mulet –
Le sirvio a mi hijo para curarse los ojos
A little too small
I was disappointed with the thinnest of each pad. It did not suit my bed for padded protection.