- Brand: BlenderBottle
- Material: Stainless Steel, Tritan
- Color: Black
- Capacity: 1.5 Pounds
- Special Feature: Spoutgurad, BPA Free, Phthalate Free, Leakproof, Odor Resistant, Adjustable Carry Loop, Millimeter Markings See more
- 24-ounce capacity (note: measurements only go to 18 ounces) sleek and durable Pro24 shaker cup for mixing protein shakes, smoothies, and supplements
- Patented mixing system uses 316 surgical-grade stainless steel BlenderBall wire whisk found only in BlenderBottle brand shaker cups
- Screw-on lid creates leak-proof seal, and secure flip cap with SpoutGuard keeps the mouthpiece clean; wide loop top for easy carrying or attaching keys
- Wide mouth makes it easy to add mix scoops and liquids, and embossed markings measure both ounces and milliliters; rounded base for thorough mixing
- Made of BPA and phthalate-free, stain and odor-resistant durable Eastman Tritan plastic; dishwasher safe
Amazing refinement of a very simple product with great attention to detail.Advertised as leak-proof, easy to clean, and top-rack safe. In my experience it is all of these in concert.For instance, the cap snaps down onto the lid securely before putting in the dishwasher for the first time. After the first time in the top rack, the snap is a little more difficult but it still works. This expresses to me that they took into account the tolerances before and after dishwasher exposure to make sure everything would still fit together.Many powders are gritty, and would be hard to clean out of small crevices. Thankfully the bottom of the inside of the cup is rounded so there are no such crevices.The only things I’d change about this product would be to give it a flat outside bottom for easier hand-washing of the outside, and to add smaller fl. oz. increments, but those are just nitpicks. Had it for several months now, and still happy.
We purchased this shaker on a whim as my teenager needed one to pair with the whey protein and mass gainer he was taking. Well we were not disappointed as the lid secures very well so there’s no worry of spill if the shaker gets knocked over, trust me, we tested it. The ball that’s in the shaker breaks down the whey protein really well which is important and saves from having to use a super loud blender. Overall, it’s been a great product and well worth the investment.
Like the newer design but wish they had an 8oz marker on the bottle. There is 6 and 10 so just aim for the middle but would imagine that the majority of users are measuring 8oz for their pre or post work out. Otherwise a solid bottle.
Peter Watson –
Really was just surprised that it was different than the v2 classic. Holds smell a little bit more than v2 classic and is a little lighter (cheaper?)
The red is pretty and it is tough. It has a great wire ball that blends the ingredients very well. The lid closure does not snap locked, so you hold your finger over it when shaking. Love it and great quality for the price.
I would buy 4 more of these. I love them! They are great, the color is perfect, and they do a good job keeping tight for shakes. I just wish they were a smidge better at insulation.
The new shape at the bottom of bottle makes it easier to blend. Super duper.
Peter Jonathan –
No leaks, easy to clean.