- Material: Plastic
- Brand: Ultra Pro
- Color: Multi
- Max Input Sheet Capacity: 100
- Number of Pieces: 100
- Protect your valuable collectible trading cards with the original Ultra PRO top loader. Our hard plastic card sleeves are the industry standard in card protectors.
- These rigid hard plastic protectors are made with super clear PVC to keep your cards safe for storage, display, during trade, and in shipments.
- With outer dimensions of 3″ x 4″, these toploaders are designed to safely store standard size cards (2-1/2″ x 3-1/2″) up to 35 points in thickness.
- Whether you are making a trading card holder or the ultimate sports card binder, Ultra Pro sheets are the industry standard in trading card protectors.
- TIME TESTED: Since 1952 Ultra Pro has been the leading manufacturer and supplier of collectible trading card albums, cases & trading card sleeves. Our brand is known for high quality, innovation and customer service.
Jeffrey Moore –
So…. I said I wasn’t gonna do it, but I did it and bought myself the Bree ACNH amiibo card. And that began the addiction which has now grown into a multi-person collection that everyone in my household and an adult child are all building together as we ravage eBay and Target stores alike, seeking our dreamie Animal Crossing amiibo cards.Now, I was turned on to these particular UltraPro toploading double-sleeved cases by a seller on eBay, hossjoeadam, who shipped his ACNH in these cases. I’m glad he did because they are PERFECT for protecting our pricey little amiibo cards from the use and abuse kids can give them. Simply use clear scotch tape to shut the top edge, and let the kiddos swipe and scan away. The card won’t fall out and more importantly, IT WON’T GET BENT or smudged or wrecked unless it ends up in some tragic situation precipitated by prolonged parental inattention (like a puppy’s gnawing mouth or a bowl of leftover cereal milk.) My kids like to admire their cards, sort them, compare them, and these cases (AND ONLY THESE CASES) give them that freedom. Everything else is just too flimsy to trust them alone with for too long.Some folks prefer to put their amiibo cards in protective albums, but my concern is that they might be able to slide out of the top and fall out. Plus there is the constant hassle of having to remove them from the album to use them. I love storing our amiibo cards in UltraPro cases for this reason particularly, since the kids can handle and enjoy them so freely without me having to play librarian, removing and refiling each card each time. I bought a full-sized Quiver card-carrying case for us to share. If you remove the corner pads and divide it into 4 sections, you can house A LOT of UltraPro double-sleeved cards if stored vertically on their sides. That way, every one of us knows whose section is whose. I label the backs of the cards with the name of the owner written on masking tape. It works for us.And kudos to Target for starting to carry Animal Crossing amiibo cards again as of March-April 2022. The price-gouging on second-hand sales of ACNH amiibos was getting ridiculous.
Maxwell Slater –
Lo perfecto para las cartas.
Preston Updegraff –
Sturdy hard plastic sleeves, with soft clear plastic ones as well. Great bang for your buck and the sleeves are easy to get cards into without having to worry about them falling out
Alivia O’Neill –
Love these. Very protective of cards placed within the toppers. Someone suggested these to me and I really like them. Bought two sets.
Nice car cases that come with the inner sleeves which is nice. Good corner protection. A little bit more flexible (see second picture of me putting pressure on the case, It bounced right back into its original form.) than some of the card cases that I’ve used in the past. I think that actually might be better for getting the cards in the cases without damaging the edges. I’ve had some card cases that are hard to actually push into the sleeve so I like these better.
molly ? –
I sell and trade kpop photocards, and these toploaders get the job done. I haven’t had a single ‘photocard damaged in the mail’ issue thanks to these! I didn’t notice that they came with sleeves too, so they were a nice little surprise as well! 🙂
Jeremy Neal –
Great price and fast service