- Brand: BESKAR
- Color: Black
- Material: Aluminum
- Power Source: Hand,Battery Powered,Electric
- Charging Time: 5 Hours
- Long-lasting Heating Than Ever – This rechargeable hand warmer with maximum energy and offers up to 6-12 hours of warmth. Longer battery life than other handwarmers. No more longtime wait, quick charge only 4-5 hours. No longer worry about battery life span.
- Instant Heat & 3 Levels Temperature – No more cold hands, the double-sided hand warmer quickly heats up to 95℉ only 3 second. Low temp: 95-108℉, Medium temp:108-118℉, High temp:118-131℉ for choice by your like. This hot handwarmer is your warm companion in cold winter.
- Intelligent Protection – Smart temp control system equipped with an integrated temperature sensor will switch off automatically when the temperature exceeds 131°F(55°C). Built in multiple protection technologies to keep the hand warmers away from over-voltage and over-charging.
- Ultra-fast Charge and Recharge: To get the hand heater full recharge in just 4-5 hours with the 18W USB C wall Charger or micro-USB QC charges. No more longtime wait. No longer worry about battery life span.
- Real Comfort & Warm Gift – Smooth and warm surface, palm-size, curvy body and ergonomic design. It’s just a easy to hold and comfortable hand warmer. With exquisite package box and greeting card, this is a must have warm gift in winter.
I ordered 2 of these after reading about them in one of my massage therapy forums. If you’ve ever had a doctor touch you with cold hands, you understand how unnerving that could be. Imagine those hands belonging to your massage therapist whom you see to relax! They work great and as a birth doula, I found that they are especially useful in the hospital to keep my hands toasty warm while my clients rest.Recently, my son’s friends from California visited. They were not used to the cooler fall Michigan temperatures we experienced that week. One of them commented that her hands are always cold so I gifted one of mine to her for the flight home. She messaged me when she arrived and said that it was very helpful in keeping her hands warm on the plane.I ordered a replacement – because really, 2 are better than 1!
Jimmy Haley –
It gets nice and warm but looses charge after few hours and takes a long time to recharge.
gary tachiyama –
I use the hand warmer on the golf course and it last for 18 holes…
Paul Nelson –
Lovely to have when I spend long hours on the computer and my hands get quite cold. I keep it at the second heat setting and hold it occasionally to stay warm. The battery is decent, it will last you about 6 hours with the heat Performance dropping off at the latter end of the battery life.
Mike Faber –
I bought this to help my hands stay warm at an outdoor event. I only turned it in to the lowest heat level I used it on on off during the 6 hours. Still has charge.
Eleni Carrillo –
I just got my hand Warner today and so far it’s amazing! I love that there’s three different levels of heat. I really love that it can also charge your cell phone! I didn’t know it could do that when I purchased it. Since I have only had it for a day, I don’t know about the battery life yet. So far I think it’s a great purchase.
Wv Momma –
This product works great to warm your hands well. I have bought them for all my adult children, their spouses and older children.
Shanti Sethi –
I ordered one of these after my daughter’s figure skating coach showed us hers. Liked it enough to buy two more, so we have one each for my daughter, myself, and our Au Pair, since outdoor skating season has started. Two of the three work great and I have used them both as hand warmers and phone chargers. The third one worked once and no longer will charge. Since I tossed the original packaging after it worked once, I can no longer return.