- Brand: NEENCA
- Size: X-Small
- Specific Uses For Product: Instant relief of knee pain, surgery recovery, sports injuries, arthritis, joint pain, meniscus tear, ACL, MCL, PCL, inflammation & swelling, sprains and strains… See more
- Use for: Legs, Knees
- Age Range (Description): Adult
- UPGRADED DESIGN— Overcome the defects of similar products, medical knee braces with no allergies and itchiness. Metal spring stabilizers on both sides and patella gel pad won’t fall off easily during using. 3D structure of woven, high-precision knitting cutting technology. Ergonomic: with high-elastic breathable compression fabric to 360° fit tightly with your kneecap curve. Non-slip gel strips and high-elastic bandage to avoid slide or roll during exercise, It will stay in place all day!
- INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY— High-elastic compression fabric has the effect of keep knee warm and reduce stiffness, reducing inflammation and swelling, increase oxygen flow. This knee brace disperse the pressure and improves circulation around knee area, It will wrap around the patella to enhance the stability of kneecap and relax tendons, avoid pulling, prevent muscle strain. So it will prevent potential sports injuries without sacrificing your performance, PERFECT for pain relief and recovery!!
- COMFORTABLE EXPERIENCE— We got a well balance between compression and comfort, premium knee brace will apply even compression for your joint, which will significantly relief knee pain. The air knit fabric can instantly absorb and evaporate lots of sweat, circular breathing. Breathable, fast-dry and lightweight. You can wear it under trousers and sleep with it, thicker than other knee protectors to provide extra reinforcement without sacrificing comfort, so you can wear them all day long!!!
- MULTIFUNCTION— Innovatively designed from #1 BEST BRAND of knee brace: NEENCA. Medical knee sleeve for Meniscus Tear, Arthritis, ACL, PCL, MCL, sports injury recovery, Joint Pain Relief, Swelling, muscle strain and etc. Widely used in many sports such as weightlifting, basketball, running, volleyball, gym, tennis, workout, hiking and more! Universal for men and women, suitable for both left and right thighs. Full refund for any reason, please refer to the size chart.
Mama Row –
I started running on Jan. 1st of this year & started training to run a 1/2 marathon back in the summer. The week before the 1/2 marathon I went out for just a 6.5 mile run & the next day my knee was in all sorts of pain. I have a patella that slips out of place a couple times of year (when I am sleeping of all things) but my knee has never bothered me running until this time. With only a week until the marathon I became very panicked that my patella could have issues &/or cause me a lot of pain. I bought this & measured beforehand which would have placed me in a large as my thigh is a bit over 17”. My pants size varies between a 24 or 25 which would make me question who would even fit the small brace. I decided to go against the chart & order the small. I only got to test it once before the run because I was trying to keep as much pressure off my knee as possible. For a 3 mile run it worked great. My knee felt secure which was very reassuring. But the true test came with the 1/2. Around mile 5 or 6 I thought I started to feel the brace slipping & thought oh no I should have bought the large & I was wrong. But after the race when I got home & was able to look at it (I wore it under my pants) I was able to see it had all been in my head & it never slipped. Was fully in the same place. My knee felt secure the entire 13.1 miles & I am truly grateful for that. Hopefully you aren’t like me & buying one right before a long run so that way you can possibly test the size out with a little extra time if need be.
Katrina Buckley –
I bought the upgraded version in Large. I’ve gone on walk with it, up and down stairs in my building, indoor runs on the treadmill, and outdoor runs. I will say slippage was my biggest concern and it does move around a bit. What I’ve noticed is it will slide down at the beginning of my runs but once I’ve gotten moving it typically stays in place. I usually only have to pull it up/reset the positioning once in the beginning of my runs. I run 2-3 miles with it. I measured my thigh above the knee as the pictures showed to do and I think the Large fits okay. I’d be curious about ordering a size down as I wouldn’t mind more compression but I’d be worried about it being too tight and losing range of motion. Overall, I definitely notice this brace helps my knee feel better during and after my runs. The material isn’t scratchy and the brace itself feels well made.
This is a very good knee brace. I already had a ridge knee brace with metal hinges, and wanted a brace that was little less rigid but more than just an elastic sleeve. This knee brace works well at being a good in between option.Additionally, I initially ordered a size that was too big and kept sliding down my leg during the day. I contacted the customer service and they sent me a new one that was one size smaller and it has worked well without anymore sliding. It was one of my better customer service experiences. I just e-mailed customer service with my issue. They e-mailed me back to confirm some mailing information and sent me a replacement brace. I didn’t even have to go thru the hassle of mailing back the over-sized initial knee brace. They made the process of getting the right size brace as easy as possible.
This year I tore the meniscus in my left knee. I tried to tough it out, but it got too painful, so I went to an orthopedic surgeon who recommended arthroscopic surgery. Post surgery, I was still in a LOT of pain & the knee was unstable. I decided to give this sleeve brace a shot, based on other reviews. I am SO GLAD that I did. I went from limping around my house with a cane, to being able to walk almost normally WITHOUT a cane. What a great product. In addtion, the Neenca support staff are very helpful, should you have questions. I recommend getting as snug a fit as you can when sizing. If you’re close on the measurements, I recommend going with the smaller size, as it will provide more support. I’m a big guy & am using the XXL size. Highly recommended!
I have used a lot of knee sleeves and braces in my years. I have arthritis in both knees, and was looking for something with moderate support and good flexibility that I could wear daily if needed. I have two of these braces now, and am extremely happy with them.The braces are lightweight, and fit me reasonably well (do use their sizing guide). The spring/coil supports on the sides are not for heavy-duty support – I certainly would not use them for serious pre/post-surgical use, as i think there are better options for that is you need maximum support. But for moderate support to help with arthritis, instability issues, etc., these are really, really good. About the only way I could see to improve them would be to have a way to remove the side coils to machine wash the sleeves, but that is not a deal-breaker.
Kelsey Blazik –
This knee brace was great! I was worried about it slipping down or not working and well it did both things! It stayed put, no slipping and it worked! I had been having problems for about 2 mths with my knee and as soon as I got this it took about a month to get better I was amazed. I liked it so much I bought to so I could switch them out. I recommend them for sure the only thing is make sure you measure because my boyfriend tried mine on and because it was to big on him it did slip so make sure you are measuring!
W. Mitch Jr. –
I’m particularly impressed with the support they provide for my knees. I purchased 2. I was in a lot of pain before I bought these and I’ve only been using them since Dec 4 when they arrived but I can truthfully say they have helped to ease the pain surrounding my knees.I’m 54 and just started riding a motorcycle this year, although I grew up in a motorcycle club. I believe my knee pain stemmed from learning to slow to a stop and when to put my feet down in that process.So the pain in my knees is not from arthritis, although I do seem to have it in my knees, so I’m not expecting it to fix that. But whatever the issue is it is helping me. I’d buy it again.