Our Premium Boat Erasers easily and effortlessly cut through dirt, grease, grime, and scuff marks, simple moisten with water, squeeze and wipe surfaces clean. They do not contain bleach or harsh chemicals making them safe to be used in the kitchen and bathroom, on fiberglass, aluminum, gelcoat, metal, plastic and painted surfaces. We proudly stand behind the quality of all our products! We are a family owned American business committed to making premium quality products.
- The Original Boat Erasers
- REMOVES MARKS & DIRT: Our premium Original Boat Eraser cleaner quickly removes dirt, grime, grease, salt, mud & scuffs from the deck, console, hull & seats of your boat. They lift away marks from shoes, fishing poles, nets, tackle boxes and coolers.
- NO HARSH CORROSIVE CHEMICALS: Effortlessly and magically cleaning marks from the interior & exterior of your boat. Simply add water, squeeze to activate, and wipe away dirt and stains. These sponges DO NOT contain bleach or other harsh chemicals.
- SAFE ON LOTS OF SURFACES: This perfect cool boating gift or accessories is safe and a perfect addition to your boat maintenance supplies pontoon or sail boat. Safe on fiberglass, leather, vinyl, plastic, aluminum, gelcoat & metal surfaces.
- REINFORCED CORE FOR DURABILITY: Extra thick sponges offer a reinforced core making them an essential boat accessory & gift. Erase away with a textured surface without soap erasing dirt from sinks, toilets, countertops, showers, walls, bath & more.
- WHY CHOOSE BETTER BOAT PRODUCTS: We are a family owned American business committed to making premium quality products and our customers happy. The Original makers of the Boat Eraser, we stand behind the quality of our products and support.
Glenn Guerra –
I used these to clean my boat upholstery and it worked good
Northwest Indiana Shopper –
bought them as a git. my son said they were fine
C. Hawley –
Takes the dock rash off of my boat as long as you do some heavy scrubbing. Might want to have some wax to put over it as well if you go too deep into the clear coat.
Lindsey Whitlock –
Works well except needs to be wiped off with a clean towel or it leaves a chalky look.
Keely Hawkins –
I cleaned my new (to me) boat twice in a row and wasn’t happy. Then, I remembered I had purchased these erasers. These were so awesome! I actually was able to remove the old sunblock/sun tan lotion film from my white boat seats. No other vigorous scrubbing had worked. You can’t go wrong with these erasers!!!
Al Harris –
Nothing special here. It’s a cleaner sponge/eraser. Did it’s job on my boat but had to use a lot of cleaning product to assist. Water and these don’t get to much dirt off.
Gary R –
Perfect for getting scuff marks off the hull of my jetski
Todd Evett –
These things are absolutely incredibly. Works on everything, hull, seat cushions, head sink, you name it. Highly recommend. Mildew would not come off the deck after storage, even with a power washer. Easy swipe with one of these and its gone. Some spots took a bit of rubbing, but still easy.