- ?CHOOSE A HIGH QUALITY OVAL SHAPE BALACE BEAM?：We have been constantly updating our products according to the demand of coaches and customers. Our beams are closer to the competition ones, which can offer better grip . Hand pressure should be totally different .
- ?A BEAM WILL NOT SINK UNDER WEIGHT 150 LBS?：This folding beam is made of heavy grade and thick density EVA 150kg/m³ which is firmer and holds up enough for young athletes to practice on with confidence for skills development at home every day and supports your gymnast from level 1 to 10.
- ?A BEAM WILL NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY?：If you want a balance beam affordable, easy to store and carry, quite similar feeling to the competition ones, this beam can meet your demands. It is covered with super durable synthetic suede materials, soft and smooth，and allows comfort for you to stand on. Foldable design makes it easy to store and carry out.
- ?LITTLE SURPRISE INSIDE?: It comes with carry bag, easy to store and carry out. Shining sticker included, your lovely kids will be happy to use the stars, flowers and letters to decorate their own special balance beam.
Coupon 🛒 PreGymnastic Folding Balance Beam 8FT/9.5FT -Extra-Firm Suede Cover With Shinning Sticker And Carry Bag For Home/School/Club/Travel Blue 😍
SKU: AMZ-B083NFPMFQ Category: Accessories
- 7-Day Returns, 100% Quality
- Safe and Secure Payments, Always
- We take quality seriously.
- Shop with Ease
8ft, 9.5‘, 9.5ft
A Rainbow 8ft, Blue, Mint Green, Mint Green2, Pink, Pink2, Purple2, Rainbow(9.5'), be Purple
8 reviews for Coupon 🛒 PreGymnastic Folding Balance Beam 8FT/9.5FT -Extra-Firm Suede Cover With Shinning Sticker And Carry Bag For Home/School/Club/Travel Blue 😍
Rated 5.00 out of 5
Rated 4.86 out of 5
Rated 4.57 out of 5
Rated 4.57 out of 5
My daughters (9&11) tumble, but don’t practice true gymnastics (bar, beam, etc.) When they wanted this, I thought it seemed silly at first since it’s not in their skill set, but after second consideration, why not?! The beam is great for core strength and balance.We’ve owned it now for just about a month. They play on it almost every single day, making up routines – jumps, leaps, turns, tumbling. My oldest is approx 90# and it supports her perfectly – no squishing or flattening when she lands a leap. It’s is light weight and folds up nicely. I do wonder how long the fabric and seams will hold up as they spin?
Good product very sturdy. I exceed the “weight” and I can stand on it and the foam is very strong it hardly sinks. Bought for my two daughters and they are excited. Personally I just don’t like the handles on it they seem like a trip hazard. Especially since it comes with a bag
Unbiased Opinion –
This was a great gift to my daughter when she turned 8. She is a beginner who loves to practice and teach her friends. I went with this due to the fact that all the neighborhood kids love to come over and practice with her, and I didn’t want someone else’s child falling off a raised beam. A neighbor’s child breaking a limb could also result in an unwanted lawsuit. Fun is being had by all the neighborhood kids without me stressing out about a child getting seriously injured. Accidents can still happen, but this was a good start for us.
Theresa Walker –
I love how handy this beam is . She takes it out when she wants to practice and folds it up and puts it away when she isn’t using it . It’s light and it doesn’t take up much space .
David Hawkins –
My daughter practices this almost every day and had made many improvements. She loves gymnastics and it’s wonderful to have this item at home for her to continue what she loves to do. ??
Filomena Rago –
My daughter says it really does feel like her beam at gymnastics, BUT the grip is not sturdy. It slides when the post says it shouldn’t. That’s really my only complaint, but it’s a significant one.
Marshall Gorski –
Got it for a 3 y/o who just starting a gymnastics class about 4 months ago. The kid loves and is lite enough they can move it around. So far is holding up to a 300 lbs man getting on it and holding hands with the little as they walk across it.
Kathryn Kastner –
Got this for my granddaughter, she lives it. Low to ground, builds confidence, she loves it. Very sturdy and easy to use.