- Brand: CamelBak
- Material: polypropylene with hydroguard
- Color: Reflective Pink
- Capacity: 1.3 Pounds
- Special Feature: Double Wall
- INSULATED CAMELBAK WATER BOTTLE: The CamelBak Podium Chill Insulated Water Bottle sets the standard for optimal performance in the bicycle industry. Its double wall insulation and positive lockout cap keep liquids cold and secure while in transit
- OPTIMIZED CAGE FIT: The Podium bike, squeeze bottle is designed to fit securely in a variety of bottle cages. It’s easy to squeeze, which ensures that you get a more fluid intake with less effort
- HIGH FLOW, SELF-SEALING CAP: This CamelBak bike water bottle is engineered with a high flow, self-sealing cap. This maximizes flow rate while eliminating spills and splashes
- EASY TO CLEAN & BPA-FREE: The CamelBak Podium Chill is the ultimate water bottle for rapid, reliable, superior hydration. All parts can be separated for easier cleaning, and plastic materials are 100% free of BPA, BPS, and BPF
Brian J. Adkins –
This has been the best bottle for keeping water cold for a long time – noticeably better than a couple other brands I have. The bottle is a little too slick initially, which can make handling while sweaty a little tricky, but it gets scuffed from use soon enough to make that a non-issue.
This is my second Podium Chill CamelBak bottle. Neither has that plastic taste the most water bottles have. I have several of the cheaper “other” brand insulated bottles and they all have that taste regardless of how well you wash them.
Works great. I bought the light color so it would stay colder longer. Doesn’t fall out of holder, stays reasonably cold, doesn’t leak, and cleans easily in dishwasher. I don’t use the lock feature. What more could you want?
Howard Roberts –
I have tried numerous bottles, but this by far my favorite. Pros:-Seal is tight with no leaks-good capacity-well insulated keeps liquids cold or hot-lid can be disassembled for easy cleaning. No more yucky moldCons:-none
matt noel –
Keeps water cold, a very long time. Light and durable.
Orlando Ramirez –
Esta botella de agua está genial para uso deportivo! La uso en mi XCaliber 8
ADD shopper –
Have used for several months and it is just like new.
I have an older version of this water bottle and wanted a second one for longer bike rides. This one is easier to clean then the other, but its still hard to get the dust from the trail out of the top where you close it. It does keep the water very cold (I fill it with ice, then water). It is easy to drink from while cycling.