- Recommended Uses For Product: Military,Travel,Truck,Camping,Car
- Brand: GRAND WAY
- Special Feature: Pocket Clip,Folding
- Age Range (Description): Adult
- Handle Material: Rosewood
- Color: 1.Wood
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- Blade Length: 3.54 Inches
- Power Source: Manual
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Pocket knife is made of high quality materials. Blade material is 440c stainless steel, handle – wood and metal. Equipped with a glass breaker. Pocket clip available. Assisted opening knife. Tactical knife.
- Rosewood and black metal handle hunting knife is a stand out design. Since the knife is comparingly small- it can be stored in the truck, car or the boat to be available for camper at any emergency event. Small pocket knife for women, men. Perfect combat knife, cutting knife. Tactical gear. Pocket knife with a clip. Multitool knife.
- Spring assisted knife is equipped with a safe and reliable liner lock. Equipped with the thumb studs for right and left hand opening. Sharp foldable pocket knife. Jack Knife. USMC marine knifes. Belt, boot, work and hobby knives.
- Cool folding knife for camping, hiking, fishing, travel, survival, climbing, biking. Deer duck hunting, EDC, work, self defense, rescue, safety, military and army knife. Cool camp and boy scout survival gear and equipment. Camping tool for outdoor cooking.
- Perfect gift idea – Gifts for husband from wife, proving hugely popular as dad gifts, gifts for men, brother, college gifts for guys and even father in law gifts, perfect gift for Christmas, graduation, anniversary, birthday, thanksgiving day. Stocking stuffers for men.
I bought it because of the way it looks, nice looking wood handle. Just big enough to keep by my chair when I have to open something & don’t want to go looking for a blade. Blade release works very well, I’ve had some that just didn’t work as well. Very sharp and nicely shaped, good backup knife.
Robert mauldin –
I’ve had four of these knives (I lose them) and they’re very well made sturdy knives. The last one I had lasted 3 years before I lost it and it was still in great shape after many camping trips, work use, and beer bottles popped. Cheers
Colin Rittmeyer –
I love this knife, and for the past few months, I have carried it with me every day. The blade has held up amazingly I only have had to sharpen it a few times and the frame has held up great. I would recommend this knife to anyone who wants a nice pocketknife for everyday carry.
Tammy VanHoozier –
Heavy duty knife with good locking mechanism and blade. I got the wood finish and have received several compliments on it. It holds an edge well and fits nicely in my front pocket. Well worth the money!
A little bigger than expected, but a well made knife. Once it got broken in a little the spring assist works with little effort. This one’s got some weight to it, but is fairly well balanced.
Fred G. –
sturdygood tactile on the locking spring.its a pocket knife… if you are looking for a custom built high carbon steel knife this is not it.but as an everyday use and abuse pocket knife, this has been holding up wonderfully. would buy again
Keith Schwandt –
I was pleasantly surprised when this knife showed up. I did not expect it to be as sturdy and well-crafted as it actually was. I purchased it as a gift, but decided to keep it for myself.
Cph Milwaukee –
It is a gift for a friend of mine. I’m sure he will like it