- Recommended Uses For Product: Camping
- Brand: RoverTac
- Special Feature: Folding Knife,Bottle Opener,Locking,Folding
- Age Range (Description): Adult
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Black
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- Blade Length: 3.15 Inches
- Power Source: Manual
- Item Weight: 0.49 Pounds
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: WE STAND BEHIND OUR PRODUCTS AND WARRANTY. Your satisfaction is our top priority. We offer lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship and no reason return policy to guarantee you the BEST purchase experience.
- A Perfect Fathers Day Gift: This is a Year round useful tool for Campers, Hikers, DIYer’s for Father, Son, Boyfriend, Men or Women for Birthdays, Christmas, and Father’s Day. It makes a special gift for teenage boys as well. Will be used year round, not tossed aside like most gifts.
- Versatile, Durable & Practical: RoverTac pocket knife has a 9 in 1 screwdriver bits set for many tasks/jobs. It’s made of solid stainless steel, and has a durable black oxide coating. Perfect for Camping, Fishing, Hiking, Adventuring, Outdoor activities, and Home Improvements.
- Secure Locking Mechanism: RoverTac folding knife has a discretely integrated liner lock that securely locks the blade and screwdriver in place for use. Simply depress the internal lever to unlock and fold the blade or the screwdriver.
- Easy to Carry: RoverTac multitool knife comes with a durable nylon sheath, with a belt loop for fast and easy access. It’s a must-have in your daily life.
Ronny Acosta –
The media could not be loaded. Took this on a recent camping trip thinking I wasn’t going to use it, that much, I was wrong. I used the knife, then had to use the philips screwdriver and next thing I knew it, the whole weekend it was being used. Luckily it comes with everything that was needed, minus the air pump I forgot to pack. The knife itself is really sharp and worked great for the fish we caught one afternoon. You do need to be careful because it is sharp and can cut if you’re not paying attention to where your fingers are at. The only thing I wished there was on this knife was a belt clip but when I think about all the uses this knife offers and has, the belt clip is nothing. The case for the knife does have a belt loop and I just happened to be wearing a belt this trip so I was able to loop it through that. Does fit inside any hiking backpack. This knife really is an all in one tool. When it comes to taking the pliers out, once you pull the handle out, just continue to pull it out and the head of the pliers will come out. When it comes to putting it back in, once you start to push the handle back into the knife, the handle pushes the head of the pliers back into the knife. One thing I love about this knife is that no matter how much I used it, the black on the blade and any of the tools didn’t come off which I was surprised with. Overall, great knife and very sturdy tools.
mary e teeter –
I’m VERRRRY OLD now, and over the last decades, I’ve purchased and used a number of these types of combination knives/multi tools. Of all of them, I like THIS one the best and here’s why:1. Very well made, i.e. its actually strong enough to use.2. Excellent choice of tools, i.e., it has accessories that you will ACTUALLY use on a regular basis.3. The Knife blade is strong, sharpened from the get go, and appears to be quality carbon steel.4. The size, feel, and design of the Pliers is simply elegant, AND, unlike some tools costing upwards of 130.00 U.S. , they do NOT pinch or cut your palm when you try to use em. Comfortable as hell and precision made to boot.5. The included ‘bits’ are selections that again, you might actually NEED :)6. The Color:) I say that because sooooo often you pull out a tool like this under less than ideal conditions. It might be getting dark, poor lighting, you’re in a hurry etc. etc. etc. If a tool is totally dark, i.e., black, you can lose sight of it in a shadow and forget where you put it. This ‘golden’ color makes sure your eyes pickit up and notice it, so you’ll think to retrieve it :)Wonderful tool, wonderful price with a strong belt loop type case that holds everything securely , but without being a PITA to carry.
Dave Otto –
Hello, contractor here. I bought this knife awhile back for my job and loved it. I used this knife so much that the blade couldn’t cut even weed barrier! This will be my fourth time buying one because I love them so much. The only down part is I ordered the black two times with no problems then I ordered the gold because I kept leaving my knife places and couldn’t see it. When the gold one showed up the pliers didn’t work straight out of the box. Not a big deal, since I don’t use the pliers too much. I love this knife and it is apart of my tool belt every day! The pouch never once had broke off the belt and I beat the crap out of it. Would recommend if you are a contractor and need a digging, cutting, prying, screwing, hammer, blade. I use this thing for everything. I bought other ones like the rovertac and was very dissatisfied. Maybe I could get a free one out of this since my last one was broken.
Safiya Bonilla –
The blade is sharp. The screw driver comes in a lot of handy. It’s on the cosp of being to wide to be used as a knife comfortably. It’s lighter than I thought of was gonna be. Which makes me wonder how long it will last. But so far for the price I really like it.
Debra Pittman –
Great craftsman work. Versatile and pleasing to the eye.
A little bulky but obviously because it has many features
Adam Uretsky –