- Brand: PAPLUS
- Size: Large
- Specific Uses For Product: Plantar Fasciitis
- Use for: Feet
- Age Range (Description): Adult
- ARCH SUPPORT: The plantar fasciitis sock provides effective arch compression, helps reduce heel pressure, promotes foot blood circulation, increases foot flexibility and strength, and appropriately transfers excessive fascial pressure to relieve plantar fasciitis, heel & arch pain. You can wear it at night to keep your feet in the correct bend so that you will not get stung when you wake up and walk the next day.
- FLEXIBLE ACTIVITES：The ankle compression sleeve for the foot with 3d circular progressive pressure design provide you with permanent all-around protection, ensure your feet at the right angle to reduce sports injuries while providing ankle support. Open-toe design enables you to wear alone or under any socks without feeling too thick. Increase the flexibility of the toes, so that you can do toe grasping exercises whether you are standing or sitting.
- TO BE COMFORTABLE: Our compression ankle socks can wearing all year round. The light and breathable fabric with 80% Nylon & 20% Spandex is so comfortable. It can be worn all day. Relief your foot pain and enjoy your life, free to sports, baseball, running, basketball, soccer, walking, hiking, or any athletic fitness sport. And it’s a good gift for parents and friends.
- OUR SERVICES: Keeps improving and providing the best customer service is our goal. We provide 4 different sizes to ensure you receive the focused support that you need. You can use our size chart(the second picture) to choose the perfect fit. Any questions. You can contact us by email, we will give you solutions within 24 hours.
I am 8 months into pregnancy. The prenatal vitamin cannot help me with the muscle spasm, so I thought I need extra calcium. This product certainly worked, because since I started to take it with the prenatal, my spasm stopped.
They are hard to get right now and amazon had them.
Pamela Patterson –
Easy to swallow with no after taste.
I like it
Mary dreaming –
Such high marks for a supplement that makes you sleepy. Doesn’t anyone take this during the day? I like to take my heavy metals earlier in the day when I’m going to be upright for at least a few hours so they don’t hurt my stomach. I’d been getting knocked out in the middle of the day with caffeine not being able to touch my sleepiness, and finally pinpointed this supplement which some reviewers mentioned “improves sleep” as the culprit. I would think any pills inducing drowsiness would come with a warning as such, so people don’t operate machinery or whatever after taking it
Michael 2020 –
I like thar product is in Tablet Form
They work good. Good value. My mistake, I thought I was getting a larger bottle. It is a small bottle.