- Hand Wash Only
- STYLE AND CONFIDENCE ON YOUR LEGS Finally! A Durable Compression Sock designed to last, without compromising quality or Comfort. Double stitched Fabric your legs will thank you. Feel the immediate Comfort and remarkable design of your new Stamina Long Sock Tights. The Perfect Work, Cycling, or Ski Socks. Quality stitched & Easy to get on even though they are a compression sock! They Wash well without losing compression keeping all the Excellent vascular toning benefits.
- BECAUSE PUSHING YOURSELF THAT EXTRA MILE MATTERS! Get your legs properly geared up for work, play, and everything in between! Great for day and night use, and perfect for those who are on their feet most of the time. With our socks, the compression and support are perfectly located on the heel foot calves so the toe area wont squeeze your toe joints. Provides instant comfort support, with moisture wicking properties that rapidly air dry in a few hours.
- TAKE YOUR GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL Comfortable material and careful construction. No stitches in places where they’ll rub or rip together. Stay put Cuffs Soothing feeling at the bottom and sides of foot with no pinching seen with lesser quality socks without ankle support. Fall in love with your new Stamina socks easy to pull on. and they breath! Use in extremely hot weather crossfit through mud water wall/crawl/rope climbs and half marathons. Perfect for extreme races and long runs!
- GRAB CONTROL OF YOUR WELLBEING IN STYLE An Excellent compression hose very durable with a fashionable look and variety colors available. Washable designed with Quality Lycra Fabric built for durability. Customers agree the comfort is amazing. Use them on a plane during that 9 hr flights or during that 6 mile walk Your durable 20 – 30 mmHg sleeves work with your routine. Feel the shock absorption effect instantly that really helps reduce fatigue and swelling in your lower leg.
- GET READY. TO BECOME A RAVING FAN! We cut no corners in our product and will cut no corners in our support of you! You are making a very intelligent decision doing business with our company. We know you’re a big deal and we’ll only provide you with the finest product and service around or your MONEY BACK! Purchase the Stamina Compression Socks now and experience the Physix Gear Sport customer experience phenomenon!
Top 10 🎁 Physix Gear Sport Compression 🧦 Socks For Men & 👩 Women 20-30 Mmhg – Athletic Fit (1 Pair) Black/blue 😉
SKU: AMZ-B08P61K3BY Category: Sports Medicine
- 7-Day Returns, 100% Quality
- Safe and Secure Payments, Always
- We take quality seriously.
- Shop with Ease
Small-Medium, Large-X-Large, XX-Large
Black, Black / Blue, Black / Grey, Black/Blue, Black/Green, Black/Grey, Black/Orange, Black/Pink, Black/Red, Black/White, Nude Beige, Black / Pink, Black/Beige
8 reviews for Top 10 🎁 Physix Gear Sport Compression 🧦 Socks For Men & 👩 Women 20-30 Mmhg – Athletic Fit (1 Pair) Black/blue 😉
Rated 4.14 out of 5
Brand new 🌟 Band Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages For Wound Care & First Aid, Assorted Sizes, 100 Ct, Beige ❤️
Rated 4.29 out of 5
Sara Faust –
This was my first time trying compression socks and I was pleasantly surprised. I was told to try compression socks to help with fluid retention in my lower legs (woo, cankles!) and varicose veins in my left calf caused by mild veinous insufficiency. I’m 4’11 with a 26-27″ inseam and most calf-height socks are way too long for me. I bought the small/medium and if I don’t pull up too hard when pulling these socks on, they hit just below the bend in my knee, a tiny bit higher than recommended but it doesn’t cut off circulation. These socks provide really nice compression around my ankles and significantly reduce fluid retention. They also help reduce varicose vein appearance and discomfort with regular wear. They don’t get stinky after a long day on my feet because they wick moisture well and dry quickly. I just bought a few pairs in other colors.
Aztek Luda –
I don’t hate these, but they’re also not my favorite. I like the design and once you get them adjusted they’re great. It’s difficult to get these on. They initially bunch up on the mid-foot and if pulled up will easily go past my knees. Through trial and error I found a way to make these fit as expected, but it’s a chore EVERY time I decide to use these. Maybe the sizing recommendation is off. I tend to only use these for recovery due to the p.i.t.a. of getting them on and comfortable. I bought two pairs, but planning on returning the unopened pair. I wish these had worked out better, I like the support on the entire lower leg.
Lisa Hampton –
My husbands was recently diagnosed with diabetes. Two months later he starts getting very swollen ankles, which eventually spreads to his legs also. First day wearing them he came home and said his legs feelSo much better with these and swelling isn’t half as bad.Unfortunately, I was wearing my glasses and was squinting to see the “about” and reviews, etc and also looked at picture where I assumed 3 pair. I did not notice that it was different angles of ONE pair. So a little pricey being it was only one pair but we will gladly pay to see these good results.
Aladdin Sarsippius –
I honestly think this is the first review I’ve ever written in my many years of having Amazon prime.Compression socks are funny and can be super uncomfortable. I have purchased about four other brands of socks, and these are by far the most comfortable.They are medium thin, strong and super breathable, which is awesome. I wear new balance running shoes that have a mesh in the front and you can feel the outside air blowing right through to my toes. What’s great about that is I can definitely wear these during the hot summers in the desert and easily layer another sock over it, which I do often for cooler temps whether it be an ankle running or hiking sock.I’m also super weird about the toe stitching and these give no issue, I can’t even feel it.??Will certainly be buying some more ??
I use these when I go on long runs. They really make a huge difference. Without them, I start to feel a fair amount of calf soreness toward the end of my runs. But wearing these really helps reduce the amount of soreness I feel. I have used them on runs of up to 20 miles with no problems. Post-run I also have a lot less soreness in my calves. These work as well as another pair of compression socks I have that cost 3x more. I will definitely be buying more pairs.
My 16 year old son has POTS and these socks are the only thing that allow him to stand up for a long period of time without the blood pooling in his legs and feet and feeling extremely uncomfortable. We will continue to get this brand because they have always worked so well for him and seem to hold up pretty well.
Don Zappley –
They fit well in the ankles and legs. I wish they had a little more room in the feet. In their defense, not everyone has huge feet (size 12) like me. Overall a good value and long lasting.
lester b. –
I really liked that it helped keep my feet from swelling while I was in a rehab facility,and they were not binding or too tight. They were actually comfortable.I do not know how to submit a photo as I am 74 years old and do not know a lot about technology. But I really liked the socks. Thank you for making a very good product.