- Brand: Bodyprox
- Size: One Size
- Specific Uses For Product: Patella,Arthritis,Pain Relief,Tendon,Knee Support,Bursitis,Tendonitis
- Use for: Legs
- Age Range (Description): Adult
- ADJUSTABLE STRAP can make adjustment according personal knee’s curves to supply better protection of patella; It is fully adjustable, fit up to 18-in and adjust tightness;
- HIGH QUALITY & DURABLE – This Knee Strap is made up of high-quality materials which gives it longer life and makes it durable.
- COMFORTABLE – Bodyprox Knee support strap provides patellar support with build in silicone gel padding for comfort. The soft neoprene strap are adjustable with hook-and-loop fastener straps and are very comfortable to wear. The padding provides good support for the knee especially when you’re walking up or down an incline.
- RELIEF FROM KNEE PAIN-Bodyprox Knee strap is designed for knee pain & stiffness, arthritis, menisci and cartilage damage, patellar tendonitis and bursitis, torn ligaments and tendons, and even soft tissue and sport-related injuries.
- BREATHABLE! Reinforced with hexagonal venting holes for better ventilation providing ultimate comfort while stabilizing the knee and keeping away from any potential knee injury.
I purchased for the first time Jan 19,2022. They worked great, however they didn’t last long. They stopped sticking (Velcro) and continued to pop off/come undone. I guess the wear and tear of me using them 4-5 days a week at the gym caught up. I have an issue with my knee and patella. This helps keep it in place. I’m giving 4 stars bc they obviously don’t last long but other then that it’s a 5 star product. I’ve included a photo of the one I purchased in January for reference. The design of the new ones are different. I’m hoping that will make a difference and they’ll last longer.
Steven Mager-Wagner –
These are good, not great. They do work well when I am out and about doing a lot of walking. Not as great for when I am at the gym working out. Too much bending and flexing, and these irritate the back of my knee. I like these for when I am walking through one of the theme parks or hiking all day, not for squats at the gym. Hope this helps
Leia Waters –
Quick delivery. Wore it a couple of times but my left knee inner cap is painful. Had to take id off due to pressing on that area. But, will use when that area improves
Victoria (Tori) C. Hill –
I got these after having problems with my knee shifting and causing pain for the last 3 weeks or so (one too many Superhero landings as a kid), the other braces I had either didn’t fit my fat legs right or they kept slipping so they were no help at all. When I strapped these on they felt a bit weird, not uncomfortable, just weird. For the first few minutes I swear it felt like I had to relearn how to walk, just overall strange. The results were almost immediate though, after a few steps there was a couple of loud clicks and my knees popped right back into place and stayed there. With the tiny design it fit perfectly under my pants with no bulge and was so comfortable that I kinda forgot I was wearing it.I kinda forgot I was wearing it for 3 days…. my legs and feet are now swollen up like sausages lol. My fault entirely, if you get this little wonder please make sure to take it off before bed or suffer the consequences.I think a better rating on this would beStability10 starsSupport10 starsComfort100 stars (am I even wearing it comfort)
Robert Garcia is not different since Robert means –
So far so good!!
Brandon F –
I had low expectations when purchasing these just because of the price and the fact that I did not recognize the name but I have to commit I am very happily satisfied with them they’ve exceeded my expectations and every manner and provide more than enough support to keep my knee from hurting and that’s saying something because I’ve tried most products out there and these are amazing for the cost
Sally Gaxiola –
As an active 62 year old woman, perhaps knee degeneration is inevitable. I had been avoiding squats and lunges due to severe pain around my knee. I used the BodyProx knee brace on both knees and was immediately able to squat and lunge pain free. I am so pleased I will not have workout limitations due to knee pain. (I placed and tighten the brace just below my knee cap over my workout pants. Initially I did not tighten the brace enough which caused the brace to move with my pants a bit)
Pete Y. –
My wife has had knee issues for years and has always wore a sleeve to support her knees. Saw this on TV & internet. Did research & decided to make the purchase for her. She’s been wearing them for a few weeks and says they relieve a portion of the discomfort and allows her to walk further than when she wore the sleeve.