- Brand: Dr. Arthritis
- Size: 1 Count (Pack of 1)
- Specific Uses For Product: Blend,Wrist Splint,Carpal Tunnel
- Use for: Hands
- Material: Nylon, Neoprene
- Developed by Doctors: While other wrist supports are cheaply made, do not stay in place and are uncomfortable to wear, our copper-lined support is developed by Medical Doctors with first-hand experience in managing wrist conditions. A secure strap system creates a super comfortable, non-slip support. Whether you are returning from an injury or just need wrist support, you can trust in our product. Ultimately, this means better relief, better support and fewer injuries.
- Doctor Written Handbook Included: Want to know more about your condition, treatment options available, our best tips, and exercises that can optimise the strength and function of your wrist to prevent injury as well as aid recovery? Read our handbook for your complete guide.
- Excellent Customer Service: With all questions answered within 24 hours by a team that includes medical doctors, we offer a 100% satisfaction or money back guarantee so you can purchase confidently knowing you’ll get any support you need
- Comfortable neoprene copper lined material: A high quality blend of 65% neoprene, 35% nylon and the only support of its kind to be copper lined. Universally sized with a strap system to tailor support and optimise results for all day wear, our wrist strap can be used for both left and right wrists. Do not use if you have a neoprene or nylon allergy. We recommend a short use of no more than 20 minutes before longer wear.
- Multi-use: Whether it’s arthritis, carpal tunnel, thumb arthritis, tendonitis or tendinopathy, ganglion cyst or a wrist sprain / strain, our copper neoprene wrist brace will provide symptom relief in style! Great for golf tennis bowling and yoga
This was my first carpal tunnel wrist brace (I purchased the smaller right-handed brace not the full-length support with additional immobilizer support within). My subtraction of one star for this item has entirely to do with the booklet that comes with it. There are a number of sentence issues throughout but I will only focus on the instructions provided for exercise which are probably would be the most beneficial item with the wrist brace as there many similar devices that would provide the same benefits, otherwise: for example: exercise 4) Tennis Ball Grip Strengthening; you are instructed to squeeze the tennis ball as hard as you can for two seconds and release… and to perform 8 sets of 10 repetitions, which sounds absolutely insane since every other exercise has a maximum of 30 repetitions of anything. A “set” in this case should be an entire hold and release combined. This sounds like they want us to do 8 sets or 10 sets, it seems highly unlikely they want us to do 80 repetitions which is exactly what this sentence suggests. Really the word “set” shouldn’t be used at all since a second exercise is not being introduced, a “set” should include both, a repetition… exactly what it sounds like: the repetition of a single one. There’s also the 6) Wrist Lift exercise which begins “Start this exercise with your elbow bent at a right angle…” and shows an image of an arm extended completely straight out and extended, not bending their elbow at all, so I am left to come up with the exercise entirely on my own whether or not the author intends me to bend my elbow or not: do I follow the instructions as SHOWN or follow the instructions as WRITTEN, since they are two opposing ideas. This is otherwise a terrific product, very comfortable and the exercise instructions might even be helpful if followed the way they were intended to be although I’m not convinced they were written the way they were intended to be read. I’m also not entirely convinced that the “Wrist Flex” should be held for 15-30 seconds for each of 10 times… this is an enormous time window considering how painful this – in particular – “exercise” can be. This seems like exactly the sort of motion that might exacerbate the problem in my opinion… I’d aim for the lowest time suggested in this case and possibly suggest not trying to stretch much at all.
Mike Peterson –
Not soft fabric like some braces. It’s a lot firmer. However, there is a weird piece like a angled flap that lays in your hand as you are wrapping it that seems unnecessary, but maybe it helps stability. Getting that to lay flat when you are folding it over is a little annoying. Overall, it’s a good product and does what it is intended to do.
Agate Enchantment & Rock Wizardry –
I don’t do a lot of reviewing but I simply am compelled to share my initial experience with this wrist brace. I am a professional driver and have been suffering for months with my left wrist. It’s gotten progressively worse with no relief in site, until tonight. This brace arrived and I immediately put it on. I then sat down to watch a TV show. An hour later I’m actually feeling relief from the constant, nagging and irritating pain. I can’t speak for the future but I’m not dreading driving on Monday morning now. A big thanks to the Doctors who made this!
I couldnt replace the one I had (the velcro stopped working) so i tried this one. While i found it a little difficult to put on, the real problem is opposite of my usual complaints about Velcro. In other words, the Velcro is SO strong that i have to pry it off with various tools- a letter opener, a butter knife etc. I’ve had it awhile and it is still difficult to remove!
Theodore Bush –
A very great product! Probably even life and career-saving. I have been suffering from a nasty wrist sprain that never fully healed in my left hand. I started to get back to tennis and couldn’t hit a single ball until I got this wrist brace from Dr. Arthritis. It saved my tennis career. Now I use it for regular work as well. It’s a miracle, buy this item if you need it for sports, it is versatile and life-saving.
Christin Jorgensen –
I like this product because I still have range of motion but the pressure relieves all of my pain. I had surgery on my wrist years back and whenever I have pain again I just strap this on and it feels better. Before buying this I thought I would need another surgery. Within 1 day of wearing it I was good as new again
My husband has developed carpal tunnel from his work cooking and doing carpentry. His fingers and hands would be sore and numb in the mornings. After wearing these stiff wrist guards at night and using the softer ones during the day, his hands and fingers are less sore and no longer fall numb. He appreciates the longer coverage of the stiff guards and the soft flexibility of the softer ones. Great product, easily washable and durable.
The wrist support has been a blessing to me I use it at night and in the day at work to assist with wrist pain.Recently I developed pain in my wrist which caused me sleepless nights I can’t thank you enough for developing such a great product.I’m not sure about improving the product maybe a breathable version since my wrist will sweat with prolonged use in the day.