- Brand: ZAMAT SLEEP
- Size: 1 Count (Pack of 1)
- Age Range (Description): Adult
- Color: Grey
- Material: Polyurethane Foam
- 【10 MINUTES A DAY, KEEP NECK PAIN AWAY】Are you trouble with cervical spine problems, neck pain, headache and so on ailments that are caused by long time work? ZAMAT cervical traction pillow helps you soothe away the stiff neck, relax and rejuvenate neck and shoulders in 10-20 mins. Studies found that cervical traction devices significantly reduced neck pain. Now choose our neck relaxer, dramatically reduce your awful pain and stiffness without medication and unnecessary surgeries!
- 【SIMPLY ENJOY MAGNETIC THERAPY WITH ZAMAT PILLOW】The cervical pillow is covered with breathable and soft magnetic therapy cloth that implanted millions of permanent magnetic particles. It is not only sweat-resistant and cooling but also promotes blood circulation, eliminates neck pain and muscle stress, helps alleviate fatigue. Firm polyurethane foam gives the neck stable and flexible support. Both pillowcase and pillow of ZAMAT neck support pillow is machine washable, liberate your hands!
- 【ERGONOMIC DESIGN & SHIATSU MASSAGE】ZAMAT ergonomic cervical pillow conforms with the correct form of cervical spine, perfectly match with the human curve. When you lie down on it, it offers vertical, horizontal support and curves stretch for more complete neck traction therapy. Furthermore, 6 massage granules evenly right on neck muscle areas, provide an acupressure shiatsu massage to the cervical spine, greatly relieve cervical neck pain and stiffness, help cervical spine alignment.
- 【RELIEF YOUR PAINS EVERYWHERE YOU WANT】ZAMAT neck traction, your nice companion no matter at home, office, travel. Different from most traditional cervical traction systems, this neck support pillow for neck and shoulder pain is easy to use, just simply and comfortably lying down in couch or bed, even simply lean on this neck stretcher while working in front of computer. Its 0. 7 lbs weight and small size let you can carry it anywhere. Moreover, we also provide a storage bag.
- 【ATTENTION & CUSTOMER SERVICE】Please DO NOT use this as an ordinary pillow, DO NOT use it more than 20 minutes or all night. Normally you will need 1-3 days to adapt to this pain relief pillow because it needs time to fit your neck contour. This pillow is a versatile orthotic, helps in restoring proper cervical curvature, reliefing headache, cervical syndrome, TMJ, pinched nerves and so on. If you have any question with our product, please contatc us and we will reply whithin 24 hours.
I purchased this product after trying all kinds of medications , devices , steroid shots for back pain I’ve had since a car wreck that I got into back in 2011-2012. It’s felt like I’ve had pins and needles ever since . In 2015 I had my first baby girl and it’s gotten worse since . I’ve tried to relieve the pain numerous different ways over the years and tried different devices but nothing has worked . I actually learned to deal with the pain and thought it was normal at one point.Earlier this year I had another baby girl and with that , my back pain got even worse . I was told by my mom ,(because she does the same thing) that I hold tension in my upper back, neck and shoulders and slouching was making it worse . That made so much sense to me . I did some research and looked for yet another product and came across this one . I read some reviews , read up on what the product was supposed to do and I decided to go ahead and try it out . Worse case scenario was if it didn’t work , I could return it . It worked though which shocked me .It also helps me with my posture , which helps my back pain and tension in my neck and shoulders go away . I actually love it so far and I hope that it keeps working for me the way it has been .Thank you for making this product . It’s made my life easier and it’s even made me a nicer momma and wife too!!!! So thank you!!!
E. M. Spencer –
I bought this item because I suffer from that office worker hump neck. It had gotten worse visually but also started to really hurt. I saw an item similar on FB ads, but went with this company because of the great reviews.This product does truly work. There is an instant sense of relief and with consistency, my neck did feel a lot better. I would need to use this for a while to remove the visual effect of my neck hump, but the pain relief is instant. It is a little awkward at first to lie on so that’s why i gave it a 4 start for comfort, but that is because I am not used to it yet. I try to do it in the morning while listening to meditation music to distract myself. If you really want relief, get the pillow they make too!
Carl Stagner –
This neck and shoulder relaxer is just what I needed, especially for one whose neck has suffered the strain of both psychological stress and the physical stress of a sedentary job in which I have to keep my neck up looking at a screen all day! I was hoping the product would serve as a stretcher and manual massager-of-sorts for my neck and lower head area; it did not disappoint. Indeed, this may just be a “small pillow-like product” without technology like electronic massaging, etc.–but that’s not what I needed. This product is simple. The stability is great–it doesn’t move unless you force it to move when you’re laying down. The flexibility is great–you can adjust your neck along the angle of the product until it fits just right and feels just right (you can adjust as you relax, too, depending on where your tightness/pain is concentrated). The portability is the best part–it’s small enough to take just about anywhere. And, yes, you can watch TV while you relax on the floor with this product doing its job! The product is not magic; you have to adjust as you see fit and probably use it several days before there’s lasting benefit…but it soothed the ache the first time I used it, and my neck feels much better lately. Oh, and there are some bumpy knobs on the pillow, too, that act like little massagers, which is only a good feature added! I do recommend this product and it’s great for the price, too. Function is as described (I’m satisfied) but portability is my favorite part.
D. Claridge –
I was a little surprised at how firm this neck “pillow” is. Using it isn’t the most pleasant experience as it’s quite hard, and takes a little experimenting to get it positioned just right. But I continue to use it because when I do my neck does feel better, and I feel like I stand up straighter somehow. I’ve used it both laying on the floor and stretched out in my recliner, and both ways seem to have similar results. Be sure to follow the instructions.
Vanessa C. –
I was having a lot of neck pain from my pillow, so I decided to give this a try. It really did help stretch my neck out. It used to hurt just looking up. But don’t lay on it too long. The back of my scalp would get numb
Kayla Ethy –
Like most people I ignore being proactive and wait until I am in pain to address something! I was having terrible nagging neck pain that was a result of poor computer use posture. I was searching for something that would give me a boost with stretching and HOPEFULLY provide instant relief. Once I used this neck stretcher my pain improved right away. I had to build up to the pressure from the curve but overtime my neck and even shoulder flexibility has improved (if you use it the way you are supposed to your shoulders need to externally rotate to lye flat on the ground next to your neck). I now add this to my preventative routine to benefit from the gentle pressure and get a good stretch and ROM session in. I urge you to purchase if you are looking to be proactive OR if you’ve already started to experience issues! This device won’t cure you on it’s own you will need to fix the root cause of your issue but this def helps!
Jacob Rogers –
I did what everyone said to do – I used this daily (about 5 – 10 minutes) and my neck pain slowly is going away. It’s been about a month. I suggest doing things exercises or stay away from activities that create the neck pain AND use this in accordance with the instructions. For example, for me, playing copious amounts of video games keeps my shoulders rolled forward – and I workout at the gym a lot too. This rhomboid pain would put strain on my neck and eventually led to a C7 nerve pinch and had my triceps spasming. This is a great product. I would NOT fall asleep on it as it can cause even more pain. The idea is to slowly stretch that neck out and create some traction. After a month the triceps is slowly getting better and my neck feels better.
I do like this product. It terms of neck straightening I think only changing your posture will correct that permanently. It feels like a chiropractor stretching your neck. It’s pretty neat.