- Brand: NEW-SKIN
- Material: Plastic
- Size: 1 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 12 x 8 x 5 inches
- Style: Liquid
- Wound Care Solution: Think of it as a skin glue for wounds, a liquid bandage, or liquid skin to help you heal; New-Skin provides flexible, waterproof coverage for minor cuts, scrapes, wounds, and abrasions
- A Different First Aid Experience: This wound sealing aid is unlike regular adhesive bandages; It’s waterproof, flexible, and protects your wound, staying in place and keeping it clean, even in hard to reach places
- Waterproof Protection: New-Skin dries rapidly to form a tough waterproof protective cover; Dries clear to match any skin tone; Perfect for blisters, calluses, painful hangnails and chapped, dry, cracked skin
- Protect, Heal and Seal: Using New Skin Liquid Bandage is a different wound healing experience; The ultimate solution when you need a flexible seal that protects cuts and scrapes and lets your skin breathe
Works for surface wounds and shallow cuts. I tried using it for a moderately deep knife cut but it wasn’t thick enough to glue the skin flap back on the wound (I did two layers waiting for it to dry in between. ) Also it burns like a mother of feck but it is super waterproof. Actually it’s hard to get rid of. You either got to scrape it off or follow the instructions on the box. Otherwise, I have had the same layer of new skin for three days now. New skin is particularly good for bandaging award spots like hands.
Right On –
I’m a senior with very easily damaged skin and I still work on the farm gettiing cut up daily. I glue everything back together at night and am good to go. If I had to use bandaids it would look pretty awful
Derek Shepard –
I like this product because it seals my cuts closed.
Coats Family –
This is a must have in all household! I am prone to scraping and getting cut and scratched constantly working out in the garden. When you’re covered in sunblock and lotions, this is the best way to go for small abrasions and scratches that bleed. It stays put and keeps your wound clean as it is healing.
Goes where a plaster won’t stick and protects minor abrasions and scratches.
W. F. Wright –
The product is great. I have been using it for years. However, the delivery by Amazon is the first time that it has been late!
Ethan D –
Absolutely great for “paper cut” like cuts that are a headache to bandage.. this stuff stings like crazy for about 15 seconds than doesn’t bother you again. It’s amazing!
If you’ve never tried New-Skin before, it will not replace a Band-Aid if you’re bleeding but if you have a hangnail, paper cut, or non-bleeding cut, it’s great and you should try it!I love finding this larger size bottle! This New-Skin lasts a long time so there’s no telling how old my last bottle was. With that being said, I have found this batch to be thinner in consistency. It probably thickens up as it ages. Sometimes I just like to pick it off for fun.