- Brand: Jetson
- Color: Blue
- Age Range (Description): Kid
- Weight Limit: 132 Pounds
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 24 x 6 x 8.5 inches
- Number of Wheels: 2
- Model Name: JJUP-BLU
- Item Weight: 6 Pounds
- Handlebar Type: Adjustable
- Handle Height: 34 Inches
- JUPITER SCOOTERS: Easy to ride, lightweight, easy to move, with light up LEDs all over! The Jupiter has over 100 LED lights for high visibility safety and nonstop fun! Kids can kick and push their around with ease and safety.
- EASY SMOOTH RIDE: The low deck makes it easy to balance while the super smooth shock-absorbing wheels give you easy cruising. Our scooters use full contact rear brakes for a fast easy stop without a lot of force. Jetson Folding Scooters give you the best ride on two wheels!
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE: The foldable collapsible design means it’s easy to take your scooter anywhere! The fast no-tool folding process is simple for kids. These scooters make great gifts and toys for boys and girls 5 years and older!
- SPECIFICATIONS: The Jupiter is a two-wheel scooter with adjustable height handlebars and rear foot brake that’s perfect for beginners. The handlebars reach 29″ to 34″, the 2 wheels are each 4″, and is best for boys and girls up to 132 lbs.
- FOR EVERYDAY ADVENTURES: Our products are made to bring the joy of riding to people and help them experience freedom, inspiration, and exploration. We create kids scooters, electric scooters, and hoverboards made to be your companion wherever you go!
James R Sones –
Advertised as “Like New” but arrived with significant cosmetic damage to footboard and a bent handle stem which prevented both handlebar extension and latching which made the product entirely unusable. Was returned a second time when the 2nd “Like New” product was missing ALL of the bolting mechanisms to hold product together.Both products had great prices and turn around times on both delivery and refunds. The process WAS easy, but still a shame my kid had to wait the weeks in turnaround. The final product was at least very enjoyable. My advice is avoid any “Used” versions of the product to avoid such hassle, just buy this new and you’re guaranteed your money’s worth.The final product lights up, great for donuts in the driveway after dark, just saying, is water proof, and serves it’s intended purpose. The material is cheap, and not a great fit for rough handling. The NEW product was extremely simple to assemble! The USED product had me questioning what I was doing wrong and took time to realize the shaft was unusable to even ATTACH the handlebars. The 2nd one arriving in literal pieces without the bolts gave new meaning to “some assembly required”, and would not have been aware of what parts missing due to lack of instructions.
steven m voelker –
I bought two of these for each of my boys. They love how it lights up at night. The one complaint I heard from my boys was that it’s not good for tricks as the board doesn’t spin around the handle bars while doing a bunny hop. If you don’t know what a bunny hop is, ask your kid about it and tell them that it won’t spin around, as that might be a deal breaker for those that like to do stunts and tricks. Perfect for normal cruising around though!
Got this for my 9 yr old grandson and really enjoys riding it. My only issue is it is hard to fold down..after a bit of fighting I do get it..but it’s not a bad schooter. And he loves the color..
Jetsons scooters are great
Brianna Weston –
I got this for my nephew for Easter and honestly, I think I ride it more than him. LOVE IT
My son loved this as a gift. Was very good but very difficult to fold and unfold. Idk if there is a problem with the lever other than that no issues.
kim rira –
Lights are attractive and foot pad is larger than other scooters.Size is a little bit smaller than expected for my 6-year-old boy.
Myles Robles –
My grandson loves the lights on his scooter he got for his birthday. The only negative thing I can say is it’s almost impossible to fold the scooter.