KT Tape is lightweight, comfortable to wear and can be used for many common injuries from neck and shoulder strains and pains all the way down to shin splints, Achilles tendonitis and nearly every injury that can affect muscles, joints and tendons in-between. KT Tape Classic is a cotton and elastic sports tape that relieves pain while supporting muscles, tendons and ligaments. When applied correctly, KT Tape reduces pressure to tissue which reduces discomfort and pain. That’s why KT Tape is used by and relied upon by professional athletes, athletic trainers and medical professionals. KT Tape is also used heavily in the Olympics by team USA. Sized at 2″ X 16′, This roll of KT Tape is designed to be cut into strips for customized care and a personalized fit. Making the classic Even more athlete friendly is that the acrylic based medical grade adhesive is gentle on skin, Unlike traditional athletic tape. This is one roll sized 2″ X 16′ Of Beige colored KT Tape Classic. In addition to pain relief, taping provides support to muscles by helping them to not over-extend or over-contract. KT Tape has more than 60 instructional videos available online teaching how to correctly apply the tape to support various body parts and to help with various injuries. The elastic core delivers strong support for muscles, joints and tendons without restricting comfort and range of motion. This means it will provide stronger support, for as long as you need it, remaining comfortable for up to 3 days. So durable, KT Tape will stay on in water be it the shower, The pool or the ocean. For best results, apply KT Tape One hour before activity and after you’ve first cleaned the skin of dirt and oils. Don’t overstretch the tape and make sure the ends are on skin, not on tape.
- WHAT IS KT TAPE? – Elastic sports tape used by pro and serious athletes to support muscles, joints, tendons, and ligaments. It’s drug-free, latex-free, hypoallergenic, lightweight, breathable, comfortable, HSA/FSA approved, and easy to use.
- HOW DOES IT WORK? – It helps reduce tissue pressure and support muscles and joints. Studies show it helps you recover faster from pain. Used for knee pain, shoulder pain, shin splints, back pain, plantar fasciitis, tennis elbow, and much more.
- EASY TO USE – Easy to self-apply using our free application videos (see our site) for common injury areas. Our Taping Basics video teaches you how to help the tape stick properly, and our 60+ videos help you apply it for your area of pain.
- TRUSTED BY PROFESSIONALS – Relied on by professional and Olympic athletes, athletic trainers, and medical professionals to train longer and finish stronger. Used heavily by Team USA, NBA Trainers Association, US Soccer, USA Triathlon, and more.
- KT Tape products are Hypoallergenic, Latex-Free, Natural Rubber-Free! This means that our products have been designed and developed to contain fewer potential substances that can trigger allergic reactions