- Brand: Gymreapers
- Age Range (Description): Adult
- Color: Black/White
- Material: Synthetic Rubber
- Closure Type: Pull On
- MAXIMIZE ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE & LONGEVITY – Through strenuous product testing, research and experience our 7MM neoprene knee sleeves will provide superior knee support and protection for years into your fitness endeavors. Keeping our community strong and healthy as they achieve and surpass their health and fitness goals.
- STOP KNEE PAIN & PREVENT INJURIES -With reinforced stitching & 7MM neoprene material, the compression effects from our knee sleeve pair are shown to assist in recovery, mobility, and injury prevention. Determine your size by referring to the photo gallery..
- EQUIPPING ALL YOUR FITNESS NEEDS – We included a reinforced gym bag at no charge to store and carry all of your gym equipment. A perfect fix to the problem of carrying too many things at once.
- 5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE & QUALITY- Discover why our customers rate Gymreapers #1 in customer service and product quality. Our products are backed with a 60-day hassle free return option. Try them risk free today!
- JOIN THE MOVEMENT – Whether you’re powerlifting, cross training, weightlifting, bodybuilding, or trying to figure out where to begin our knee sleeves are perfect for your chosen craft. With our 1 Year Warranty, get a free replacement if you have any issues. 100% Guaranteed.
Rae Melton –
I have pretty bad knees, and was coming to a stopping point with my workouts simply due to my knees not having the strength to continue. These sleeves really helped me keep going. I still experience a little pain afterwards but they allow me to squat heavier and for more reps with them on vs them off. Mine fit true to size (I made sure to measure. I’m a pretty petite girl but I still needed a size L to fit so don’t go off of your regular sizes, definitely measure yourself). They’re very easy to take on and off and go nicely over other materials. Only thing I’ll say is be prepared for VERY sweaty knee/shins when you go to take them off lol. But yeah these are great for pain, keeps my knees where they need to be so I’m not accidentally over extending them.
After returning the first set of sleeves I purchased (rock tape). I figured I’d give these a shot. They definitely delivered. They are everything I was looking for in a knee sleeve. They feel just as good as more expensive, well known brands I’ve tried out there at an awesome price point. The bag they come with was also surprisingly better quality than I expected for a free bag. Way to add actual value Gym Reaper!
Sensei Rivera –
These are most excellent Knee Wraps. They are comfortable, yet fitted or tight as they should be. Therefore, they give that extra support for one’s knees whilst squatting or deadlifting.They are made of very high quality material and reinforced stitching too; i.e., these are not skimpily made, e.g., they are not thin as they are 7MM in thickness, so they will NOT rip a part from themselves.Also, there are many colors to choose from, and be SURE to use their CHART for the CORRECT SIZING, which is accurate.
I have multiple products from Gymreapers and would say that I am happy with their products for the most part.Elbow sleeves are amazing. Wrist wraps are awesome and their quick-lock belt is also great.This is where it gets tricky, I also have a lot of knee sleeves from other companies and they are all Medium and give me that good support and snug fit.Gymreapers in Medium is anything but bearable. I tried running in the park with them and had to stop halfway thru to pull them off as they were cutting the circulation on my legs. I really wanted to love them but now since I threw out the packaging I can’t return them ( I got over zealous and assumed it’s all going to work out.)All in all, look is incredible, feel is premium, just wish they fit like others do.
I was about to stop squatting and lifting heavy on leg days due to knee pain. I used them for them first time today and no pain during or after my workout. The fit is great and I was able to squat (front squat) and hit 90 degrees with no pain. I’m ordering a second pair!
Walter Daumler –
Great knee sleeves, just as good as the more expensive ones.
William Cervantes –
Very strong and very supportive. Would buy this product again.
Just got em in and the large fit perfect. Tight but not unbearable. I’ll be back with an update later.