- Brand: Bodyprox
- Size: 1 Count (Pack of 1)
- Specific Uses For Product: Acl,Holding,Patella,Meniscus Tear,Arthritis,Lcl,Knee,Mcl,Knee Support,Tendonitis
- Use for: Legs
- Age Range (Description): Adult
- There are 2 Size Available(One Size and XL), Please check listing image for the size chart.
- Flexible Stabilizers — Perfect Holding to Relieves Pressure and Reduces Stress. We have developed and incorporate springs in 2 sides with 1 silicone pad at kneecap position. It is indeed carefully designed to reduce the stress focus on the knee-joint during heavy work and intense exercise. Beneficially effective to relieve acute and chronic knee pain from ACL, LCL, MCL, Meniscus Tear, Strains, Sprains, Arthritis, Tendonitis Pain and other injuries.
- Velcro Designed Strap — knee patella support strap. It has a Velcro design strap that can be wrap around to any exterior part of the Knee Brace to firmly put it in place with the 2 Velcro straps that allows you to adjust the tightness in your own choosing and feel the support that’s best for you, thus making it more stable than the other same product in the market.
- Patella Gel Pads — Essential to help bend the knee with less stress and the patella gel pads to bring more comfortable movements in kneecaps even it protected with the other components of the product. Even with previous injuries or just went knee surgery, while wearing this, it’s as though you don’t have it at all as it provides compression ease, comfort and healing from the said injuries. That being said, it is highly recommended for post-surgery recovery or preventing injuries from sports.
- Absorbent and Breathable — We only use the high-grade of Neoprene material as it was originally designed to be a skin-to-skin contact for quality results, we take into consideration on preventing any unpleasant skin condition. And so, we come up with a breathable material that has an inner sweat absorption feature providing physical ease and support while using.
Julie Shaffer –
I had strained my knee and needed some support. This is a good quality wrap. The velcro sticks well. It’s a good fit as well. It got me through the healing process. I wore it on the outside of the pant. I hope my review was helpful.
enrique penalosa –
Mobility w/out the pain..
I’ve been suffering from runner’s knee and this brace has done wonders. I wear it while I’m running and it’s so comfortable that I forget it’s on. I also wear it to work under my pants and if I don’t say anything most people don’t realize it’s there. The only downside is that if you wear this while exercising like I do it tends to get a bit stinky and requires frequent washing. However, if you’re using this as just a daily brace then it doesn’t get stinky.
Everything is going except for the straps they hurts on the back of the knee after 3 or 4 hours of use.
A. Powers –
Huge improvement over just straps. However, I do have a small issue with the Velcro working out or coming off as I run. I try to position the long straps over them so as to prevent, but it still wants to work free. I’ll keep trying as I have notice huge improvement in terms of stability and no more pain.
Jennifer S –
I wear this while grooming dogs all day, so standing and moving around a lot is part of it. My knee was kicked out of place and I started wearing this because of the pain. It has been helping me tremendously.
I have arthritis and a torn meniscus. This brace has given and is comfortable for the most part. After long wear the straps that come around the back of the knee can get a bit uncomfortable. However overall its been helpful.
Ruth Perkins –
My knee when sometimes feel like the bones shifting or just out of alignment I don’t get that feeling when I the brace.