- Brand: TIDEWE
- Are Batteries Included: Yes
- Color: Leaf Camo
- Sport Type: Hunting
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 6 x 3 x 3 inches
- 【INTEGRATED FUNCTIONS】TideWe rangefinder offers 6x magnification, and displays a straight-line vertical distance, horizontal distance, and speed to your target. We also have scaning function allowing you to continuously scan all factors influencing your play.
- 【Fast Accurate Reading】Our rangefinder is a premium product with advanced technology that accurately ranges from 3 to 1000 yards. It provides fast measurements within +/- 1 yard. Measuring speed is <0.5s, and helps you make sure you don‘t miss your targets.
- 【LIGHTWEITH & DURABLE】The weight is only 0.35lb, which makes it compact and portable. Our rangfinder is perfect for hunting or shooting at targets. Specs (Dimensions) are 4.12” x 2.61” x 1.50”. Made from strong and durable materials to protect from drops while hunting or hiking! It’s also weather resistant, so it’s capable of enduring the harshest hunting conditions.
- 【EASY TO USE】You simply point the target, push a button, and you get almost instantaneous precision range data on an easy-to-read LCD display. Short press MODE button to select different mode. Long press Power button to scan the distance. You can Adjust the sight according to “+” and “-”on the adjust focus knob. Long press “MODE” button to switch “Meter” and “Yards” .
- 【USER FRIENDLY】Equipped with 750MAH rechargeable Li-ion battery, it can measure 20000 times after a fully charge. It is built with clear LCD display, which can help you get clear image even in low light conditions. The included lanyard makes the Rangefinder easy to keep handy. With ergonomic design, you can handle it comfortably. TideWe range finder features the popular camo pattern to help you stay completely hidden in the woods. We also provide a bag to save the rangefinder.
First of all I will say I know nothing of the brand or company who makes this rangefinder. I will say for the price I think it’s a great little device. Works right out of the box, and I was impressed. Haven’t gotten to test it for longer ranges(I purchased the 700y, but there’s 1000y model available). It doesn’t work well in lower light settings. If you’ve got a shaky hand it will be harder to zone in on longer range targets. It’s programmable for yards, meters, and kilometers. Has a decent time out to conserve battery usage. It is a bit smooth which could cause handling issues. I like the carry case it came with, which has a belt loop and magnetic catch. Came in a nice tightly sealed box with owners manual, wrist band, charging cable(type-c charger), and the carry case with the device inside. I’m ready to get out in the woods or even on the range and test this devices capabilities to its maximum. For now I would rate it a 7/10. Will possibly update this if I remember, but I do recommend it for the price and if overnight delivery is a free option go for that as well!
I have an older halo 450 that works well. I bought the newer model halo for my wife and it was pretty poor in low light conditions. I scooped this up for 2/3 the price and it is excellent…I’m thinking about getting another for myself and retiring my older halo. I like the charging option. I like the size. I like how bold the numbers are for low light. I like the speed it finds a range and I like the constant ranging it shows. The one thing I dislike is the button placement…I have large hands and it feels a little awkward but this my new just because I’m used to my halo. I’ll be interested to see how it holds up over time…feels sturdy enough to me. Very happy with our purchase. FYI we use this strictly for bow hunting white tail. Compound and crossbow.
Michael Knox –
This thing is SWEET for the price! I purchased it for bow hunting, and it has worked perfectly. I don’t have much use for the speed feature, but it’s neat to play with. This rangefinder is super lightweight and easy to use. I couldn’t be happier! Like many folks, I am on an extremely tight budget when it comes to my hunting gear, and at the time the $72 price tag on this thing fit the bill greatly. So far I am very pleased with this purchase and plan to make a video discussing it soon. 10/10 would recommend!
James poynter –
Great rangefinder for the price conservative hunter . You do have to have good lighting for use . Doesn’t really explain this but whatever yardage you see in bottom right is what you should subtract from yardage in center . So if sitting in a tree and you range a spot 28.6 and have 8.0 in bottom right you should adjust for 20 yards
Brett H. –
It’s a nice little range finder. It is a bit smaller than I expected and is easy to use. It seems pretty accurate. It’s size makes it easy to put with my gear and the case is well made with a magnetic clasp. The optics are good, making it easy to find your target to measure the distance.
I bought this range finder because I could no longer read the display on my name brand range finder that I paid 5x the amount and to say the least I was impressed with the performance. I was able to range objects out to 850 yards with the 700 yard model, it was lightweight, and easy to use with very quick display of range. Very satisfied and easy on the wallet.
jon gilbertson –
this is a great piece of hardware. i do a lot of multi day hiking/camping, so i like my gear lightweight and reliable. love the fact its rechargeable.
Jeff Edwards –
I’ve used enough range finders to know when I find one I like. For the most point, all are similar and range within a given RSD, but this one is very clear and easy to read.