- Made in the USA and Imported
- Magnetic closure
- Hand Wash Only
- BORN IN ALASKA. BUILT IN TENNESSEE – Born in the Alaskan wilderness. Adventure Guide Peter Goodwin realized his lifestyle demanded better gear backed by unbelievable customer service. Groove Life was launched in a freezing garage in Port Alsworth, AK. Five years later, Groove Life employs over 200 people in Tennessee.
- SIZING – We’ve made it real easy. Just match your pant size and we’ll do the rest. Check out our sizing guide in the product images for additional details. You can always call our customer service department for more assistance! We would love for you to say hi!
- DESIGN – There’s a reason the Groove Belt is our best selling product. This tactical belt is ultra-comfortable and durable, it’s the perfect everyday belt for hard-working moms and dads, athletes, and weekend warriors. The average person adjusts their belt 5+ times per day, but the Groove Belt only needs to be adjusted one time ever.
- MATERIALS – Its signature magnetic clasp also makes this the easiest belt to snap on during your morning hustle and wear all day long without hassle. Our tactical belt began with our proprietary webbing, engineered with just the right amount of stretch to keep you secure, yet comfortable. We then added the world’s best belt buckle that clicks seamlessly into place using rare-earth neodymium magnets set in an A380 aluminum alloy.
- NO BS WARRANTY – Adventure and innovation are at the core of who we are. All Groove Life products are driven by those values and are designed for a lifestyle of adventure. In the event you adventure too far and you feel like your Groove product is not living up to your standards, we’ll do whatever we can to make it right. Our 94 Year No BS Warranty covers any manufacturing damage to your Groove Belt. Our warranty covers lost Groove Belts!
Brand new 🌟 Groove Life Groove Belt Men’s Stretch Nylon Belt With Magnetic Aluminum Buckle, Lifetime Coverage Gun Metal / Brown 🤩
SKU: AMZ-B09ZYRS95T Category: Hunting & Fishing
- 7-Day Returns, 100% Quality
- Safe and Secure Payments, Always
- We take quality seriously.
- Shop with Ease
Small (28-32"), Medium (33-36"), Large (37-40"), X-Large (41-50"), XX-Large (51-60")
Black / Olive, Gun Metal / Brown, Gun Metal / Flat Earth, Black / Black, Black / Stone, Gun Metal / Stone, Black / Flat Earth, Gun Metal / Anchor, Gun Metal / Olive, Gun Metal / Black, Walnut / Anchor
6 reviews for Brand new 🌟 Groove Life Groove Belt Men’s Stretch Nylon Belt With Magnetic Aluminum Buckle, Lifetime Coverage Gun Metal / Brown 🤩
Hunting & Fishing
Cheapest 🥰 JUKMO Tactical Belt, Military Hiking Rigger 1.5″ Nylon Web Work Belt With Heavy Duty Quick Release Buckle Black 🎁
Rated 4.83 out of 5
Rated 4.43 out of 5
Hunting & Fishing
Coupon 💯 C.C Exclusives Soft Stretch Cable Knit Messy Bun Ponytail Beanie Winter Hat For 👩 Women (MB-20A) Royal ❤️
Rated 4.57 out of 5
Hunting & Fishing
Coupon 🧨 Crosman Copperhead 4.5mm Copper 🧥 Coated BBs In EZ-Pour Bottle For BB Air Pistols And BB Air Guns 🛒
Rated 4.43 out of 5
Sandy G –
A little backstory, I had never heard of this company or these products until we ended up serving with a team from their company on a missions trip in Nicaragua. It was there I learned about their company, products, their values, and their commitment to serving both their employees and the community.I had recently misplaced my belt at work and it had walked off, so I was already in the market for one when I heard about Groove Life. I found this belt and after taking a look at it, I was skeptical. What’s so special about it, why is it any better than a belt I can go get at Wally World, how can it accommodate such a broad range of sizes in a single belt? I bought it anyway, as I was supportive of the mission of the company and wanted to check it out first hand.Even being fulfilled directly by the company, they had fast shipping and I was able to use the belt right away. I was impressed by the selection they offered and after receiving it, I was even more impressed with they durability of the belt and the quality of the latch style they use. It is an adjustable belt (which explains how it can be such a broad range of sizes), but does not look like, feel like or wear like an adjustable belt. It is also easy to adjust even while wearing it, for after too much Halloween candy or Turkey Day dinner.At the end of the day, I was way more impressed with the product than I expected to be; but even more so, I am impressed with the values of this company and the commitment they foster from their employees.If you’re in the market for any type of product they sell, I strongly encourage you to check out their products.
Edward Luczak –
I spent 3 days researching belts. Leather, web, ratchets magnetic and classic. Leather is nice but stretches out of shape. A straight belt turns into a curved belt and doesn’t fit well. Web belts fold over and dig in because they are narrow or have zero stretch. Ratchet clasps are bulky and dig into your waist. Tradition buckles usually don’t have a hole where you need it or eventually elongates the hole through wear.Not this Groove Life belt. It’s amazing. The webbing is stiff from top to bottom but yet has a slight stretch just enough to be comfortable when sitting. The adjustment is infinite so it can be sized to fit you perfectly. The buckle is a strong magnet that holds well but is easy to unlatch. Oh and is is super slim for a buckle. This belt is perfect. Huge selection of webbing colors and many different buckle colors and designs. Being a larger man, 6ft 240lbs belts are often uncomfortable. This is the first belt I have ever worn that I forget that I’m wearing it. My pants don’t fold over the belt, it stays right where I need it in size, it stretches enough for comfort when sitting and they look great. I have one for work, one for casual wear and I will be asking for more from Santa. So work. Casual, dressed up or even concealed carry, this belt has you covered. I highly recommend them. Did I mention American made and small business? Bonus!. Try one you will love them.
Piper Watson –
I saw an add from Groove Life that had a tagline to the effect of “I’m a guy with no butt and this keeps my pants up.” The add is correct. As a recovering fat man, I tend to have to pull my pants up frequently. Once properly adjusted, this belt keeps things put. The belt clasp is secure and has just enough tension to be comfortable and still allow for “give.” The belt seems deceptively “light duty” when you open its shipping envelope. Dont be concerned. Once threaded through your belt loops, it resists fold over. I”m not sure it would be my first choice for IWB carry, but I’m going to give it a try. Additionally, knife and mag pouches stay put. Clip on tape measures move around alot compared to a thicker leather however. Still, it is an OK trade off. My wife likes how it looks, so in the end, that is probably the most important factor for the high rating!
The belt is very durable (looks new after months), and stylish.1. The buckle is super fast and EASY to open and close. Way faster than any other buckle. I’ve tried many other types.2. The buckle doesn’t warp the belt. Traditional belts use holes in leather, and eventually leather will warp.3. The belt has a SLIGHT horizontal stretch to it, which makes it a) comfortable to wear, and b) easy to put on4. The belt does not warp from pant’s belt loops. All other belts I have will begin to warp/sag by the back pants belt loop. This belt has not warped at all.5. Lifetime warranty
Joshua C. –
I NEVER write reviews! I was skeptical of this belt to be able to carry the weight of my EDC, but it can. I thought the stretch and buckle would be a problem for the weight of EDC and the stress of a draw but it actually works! However what was WAY surprising is that the stretch actually is VERY nice for flexibility when moving, sitting, squatting, etc… whilst carrying. Makes it LEAPS and BOUNDS MORE comfortable. Plus when not carrying….WAY comfortable as well. Couldn’t believe it, I actually laughed out loud as I moved around to check how it was. Man, I want at least about 3 more of these. Gawl, it is AMAZING. The only negative I have is time. If it can last at least a year, more preferred, without lossing it’s strength and stretch this is the GOAT of all belts IMHO.
Anthony G. –
I was searching for a new belt to wear to work. I work 12hr shifts, constantly moving, in an industrial environment. Before the Groove Belt, I tried several other types of belts. Traditional leather, loop, and even tactical style belts didn’t cut it. I know this belt is expensive, but they often have sales, and to be honest… It’s worth the FULL price! The webbing is Amazing. The buckle is low profile and because of its design, fits twin teeth into holes and stays closed because of strong magnets. I didn’t have to readjust it once in twelve hours. I will be buying more! Thank You!