The My First Flybar foam pogo stick is hours of healthy, bouncy fun. Crafted from durable foam, this is an ideal first pogo stick for kids; each jump makes a fun squeaky sound
- Boing, boing, squeak! The My First Flybar foam pogo stick is hours of healthy, bouncy fun. Crafted from durable foam, this is an ideal first pogo stick for kids; each jump makes a fun squeaky sound
- Use anywhere: We’ve designed our kids jumper for indoor and outdoor use, and unlike inferior jumping toys, this pogo jumper for kids is made to last! A great boys or girls toy for ages 3 and up
- Train balance: Pogo sticks make great active toys for kids because they help train hand eye coordination, balance, and gross motor skills; Give your kid a headstart in life with a toddler pogo stick
- Healthy: Get your kid off the sofa with a jumping toy that encourages fitness; Our bungee jumper is a foam pogo stick that promotes healthy activity whilst being incredible bouncy boing fun
- Manufacturer promise: At Flybar, we pride ourselves on seamless customer service; If you don’t love our foam pogo jumper, simply return it within 30 days for a total refund
J. Kerr –
I was hesitant to order this ingenious product because my children already have enough noise-making toys to drive me insane.I was sold on the concept of an age-appropriate, balance-training pogo for my toddler but I dreaded the idea of the squeaker feature.I poured over user reviews on Amazon and the manufacturer’s website, hoping that some other sane human being had the same concerns as I, but found only complaints and no confirmation that the squeaker could be easily removed without damaging the product. With my son’s birthday coming up I decided to take the risk and order it. I figured that if I couldn’t kill the squeak I’d just return it before he saw it and knew what he was missing.I’m happy to report that I was able to silence this toy and gift it to my son! There are two small, plastic, bulb-shaped squeaker inserts, one at each end of the foam base. I inserted my finger into the opening to feel around the squeak mechanism and confirmed that it was not glued or permanently attached inside. I used needle-nose pliers to grasp the stem of the squeaker while depressing the bulb with my finger and slowly stretching the foam around it as I carefully worked it out. The foam does have some elasticity but I didn’t want to force it too quickly and risk tearing the foam. Each squeaker came out intact and the foam block shows no scars or signs of the surgery.All in, I probably spent less than two minutes investigating and removing the squeakers versus the hour or so that I spent scouting the internet and debating whether or not to buy it. I hope my detailed review may save someone else the trouble.As I write this, my three-year-old son is happily hopping around the house (wearing his bike helmet) with no sound other than his laughter and joy. My eight-year-old daughter gave it a go and is jealous so I may have to buy another! I also gave it a try and was surprised at how much air you can get due to the elastic bands that connect the handlebars to the foam base. The product seems very well made and the colors are great.
Vijayendra S Surve –
I had to do something to get her out so that she could play more and spend less time on cellphone. And this gift served that purpose….good quality product and worked well for years….the foam tore apart just a week ago….however this is a great value product…go for it and get your kids playing outside
My little 3 year old niece loved it.
Bethany Chaffins –
Its so funny watching children hop around on this. They love that it makes a sound. Easier than a pogo stick, but can get dirty or worn out as it’s foam. Not as quickly as you would think and they still get lots of play out of it.
It works well but it’s a bit hard for a 4 1/2 year old to use.
Debbie N. –
My 3 yr old granddaughter was unable to do it but my 6 yr old was.
Grandkids really have fun with this and easy to use.