- Brand: REIDEA
- Color: Champagne Gold
- Style: Rechargeable
- Item Weight: 4 Grams
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Product Dimensions: 7.48″L x 2.17″W x 0.98″Th
- 【Windproof & Fast Heat Sinking】: The electric lighter arc heating can heat things to a high temperature in a short time. (Arc remains lit for 10 seconds to protect the lighter from high internal temperatures). Made of zinc-alloy, durable and fast to cool down after use. You may use them outdoors and never worry about the crazy wind again.
- 【Non-slip Switch & Easy To Use】: Candle lighter’s switch on and off of lighting button is a non-slip design button. It fits your finger and you just push forward the button and then arc heating right away. Non-slip switch can avoid wet hands and keep you safe.
- 【Dual Protection】: At the bottom there is a safety lock, only when you push the lock to the right side can you use the lighter. Controlled by button, the arc tip of the lighter is retractable in case of misoperation. The lighter works only when you push the button upwards. This makes it very safe for families with curious kids.
- 【Easy to Store and Maintain】: Never put electric lighter under the sun and splashing water. Just keep it in a clean and dry corner in your kitchen. If you have any issues with your lighter, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Emily Jones –
I rarely review products, but I had to come on here for this one. This thing has performed way better than I ever expected, and I think it might be indestructible. I bought it in August 2022, and here it is November, and it is still going strong. The paint is peeling off, and the battery life is meh, but it WORKS. I smoke cigs, and I wanted a lighter that would allow the full breadth of the butt of the cig to fit on the “flame.” This had that, which is why I bought it.1) It always accepts a charge2) It charges quickly3) Be sure to turn it off when you aren’t using – it will drain the battery4) I even got the inside wet, and it quickly dried out and started working again5) Buy it! You won’t regret it.
I really like this for lighting candles because you don’t have to worry about it getting hot or needing to refill it with butane. I light a candle daily or every few days and have only had to charge it once. I really like the retractable part so that the tips are protected. There is also an on/off switch which is nice. The size is good for candles that are not too long, but if you have a candle where the wick is deep in the candle it may be hard to light with this.
Shelby Martin –
Product is exactly what I ordered! I’ve used it at least 15 times already and haven’t had to charge it yet. I love the switch on and off for safety purposes. Super easy to use! Just have to make sure you remove it as soon as you light your candle so it does not ruin the prongs. Love this product!
It works great! It does let off a high pitch screeching sound when in use but other than that it seems to work just fine! I haven’t had it long enough to comment on the battery life, but it came charged, which was great!I did receive the wrong color. I ordered white but received black. Color aside, the product seems like a good purchase overall!
What a cool and easy-to-use gadget this is! My disposable candle lighter ran out of juice, so I was looking for a replacement and found this guy. I almost did not buy it, frankly, because it was different, but I’m glad I did (thanks to all the reviews!). I haven’t charged it yet – it was ready to go right out of the box, which was very nice. Instructions were nice and simple: turn the safety switch on the bottom, then push the main switch up while you light whatever you’re lighting. I like that it doesn’t have any lighter fluid inside, and it’s going to result in less trash for the landfill.
Denise LeCroy –
I first heard about electronic candle lighters on the account of an Influencer on Instagram.I have bad arthritis in my hands and I also like to burn candles. A lot. Can’t use those BIC butane lighters any longer because I don’t have the strength to push down that one part whilst pulling the trigger back.This REIDEA Electronic Candle Lighter is just what I was looking for! Super easy to use and is so stylish! I ordered the Champagne Gold and it is beautiful.Know I will get a lot of use out of this. Going to buy a few more as stocking stuffers!
Hanna Webster –
The easiest lighter I’ve ever used for lighting my candles. My fingers always hurt after using bbq lighters just trying to get it to light. No more, I will not go back. This new electric lighter is the best.
Ben Dover –
I’ve been using this for a year now and am way pleased with the lighter. I touch it to the 4 corners of a folded paper towel that has a bit of olive oil on it to start my charcoal chimney; it works every time. It would be just plain stellar if it had a way to tell the charge level, but as I just plug it back in when finished using it then unplug it when the blue charging lights turns off it’s no biggy. Remember to turn it off after using. When I show it to friends they immediately smile when they hear the crackle. These gadgets make decent gifts also.