- Brand: SUPRUS
- Color: Black
- Style: Electric
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Product Dimensions: 7.44″L x 0.47″W x 0.35″Th
- 【Safety Protection Design】The candle lighter built-in automatic power-off chip protection and external safety lock switch can effectively increased safety. Designed with child safety in mind, you have to push the safety lock switch first, then press the ignition switch to work. The igniting spark will auto stop beyond 7 seconds per igniting. Restart the switch, the igniting spark will be re-ignited.
- 【PORTABLE & CONVENIENT】The lightweight design makes the lighter easy to carry and ideal for BBQs, travel camping, hiking, candles, cooking, fireplaces, fireworks, etc.
- 【Wind & Splash Proof】The electric lighter adapt flameless plasma technology to prevent electrical pulses from being blown out by strong winds, which is the perfect tool for lighting under bad weather.
- 【Battery Notification】This is the upgraded SUPRUS arc lighter which can display real time battery volume. When 4 LED lights on the barrel turn on, it is full charged.
- 【What You Get】SUPRUS rechargeable lighter, USB charging cable, a gift box, a user manual and 24h friendly services.
Karen MacLeod –
Its harder to use than I thought but out in the wind or wet it would be a lifesaver to start a fire. It hot so it works great along that angle but the space between the poles is to small to get the arc in the right place sometimes. It would be much better if the space was larger where the plasma arc is or if they could move them forward to be 15 degree out to left & right so the plasma was at the end were what you want to light is. Out camping or in survival pack would save your life when a fire is really needed.
Matthew H. –
Great lighter, I bought it with the purpose of not ending up in my pocket when I leave my garage. Works well and serves the intended purpose, but my dog hates the noise it makes when it’s used.
SB in San Jose –
I didn’t know I needed this, but sometimes it’s hard lighting candles with matches. This little gadget works great and reduces the risk of burning my fingers. However, I found that it won’t recharge with my normal usb-c cables. It will charge with the included cable, which is a millimeter or so longer at the end than standard usb-c.
A really good product most of the time in my opinion. One may need the longer version for taller candles. It charges up well and operation is as it was made to do. No complaint so far and I would say clean the tip after several times as they suggest.
Lisa G –
I’ve only used it sparingly over the last few months, and it has held charge for a long time. It did take a long time to charge, but I like it better than using matches or traditional lighters.
This is a clever and useful tool. I chose this particular one because it is nicely packaged for holiday gift-giving. I had a $ limit for a game where people can swap gifts. I’ll be surprised if this isn’t a popular steal item.
Derrica McAll –
This is super convenient and cute asl! I brag on this electric lighter every chance that I get lol. The only thing Is you may have to charge it every 2/3 days. I burn candles often so maybe that’s just a me problem lol
My first one gave out, but the seller was nice and sent a replacement. Here are some tips they passed on:1. Don’t use a fast charger to charge the lighter. These fast chargers have built-in chips to control power, which may be vulnerable to hacking attacks that can cause power surges in the charger, which may damage normal electric devices.2. Don’t forget to close the slide out tip after use.3. Try charging the lighter by plugging it into the USB port of a computer.4. Long-term inactivity will affect battery life.The battery needs to be charged at least once a month to activate the vitality.5. The tips are made of heat-resistant ceramic (the ceramic does not burn). The lighter may not work properly when there is built up carbon and wax on these tips. Please clean the tips regularly after use.