- Brand: Kunto Fitness Products
- Size: Extra Small
- Specific Uses For Product: Arthritis,Tennis Elbow,Tendonitis,Golf Elbow
- Age Range (Description): Adult
- Color: Multi-colored
- PHENOMENAL PROTECTION: Kunto elbow braces apply even pressure across your elbow joint, which may provide relief from ailments such as arthritis, tendonitis, joint inflammation, tennis elbow, golf elbow, and other elbow pain. Tackle whatever life throws your way!
- KEEP ACTIVE: Stay supported no matter the activity, whether that’s Tennis, Golf, Baseball, Basketball, Weightlifting / Powerlifting, or Volleyball! Maintain peak performance & full range of arm motion!
- INCREDIBLE CONSTRUCTION: Our elbow sleeves are created to provide superior support, comfort, and relief without compromising your mobility. Tight, form fitting and breathable compression fabric helps maintain joint stability while avoiding the itchiness of neoprene supports.
- TRUE FIT (NO SLIP) –Our fabric weave provides the perfect form fit around your elbow, allowing you to benefit from premium elbow support without suffering from sleeves that are too constricting
- MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY: We’re here to provide superior service. If you’re not happy after buying new, simply contact Kunto Fitness. If we can’t fix your problem, we’ll give you 100% of your money back! We’re that confident in the quality of our elbow sleeves. With a guarantee like that, why look anywhere else? (One Sleeve per Quantity Ordered)
Sean J –
I started with golfers elbow and then, by overcompensation, I got tennis elbow too.Lifting and placing down weights of more than 5lbs was a pain, a physical pain. I did some research and decided to try out compression sleeves. I bought from two different manufacturers, this single sleeve from Kunto and a pair from Sparthos. Both are good products, well made and gave good compression, but the upper and lower edge stitching of the Kunto seemed to dig into my forearm and bicep, not a big deal as long as your actively moving. I prefer the pair I got from Sparthos because of comfort when either active or staticWearing a compression sleeve, periodically applying direct pressure to the area of pain along with resting the elbow has alleviated most of the pain.If you have either Golfers or Tennis elbow, maybe you have both issues at the same time like myself, get this elbow compression sleeve from Kunto or the Sparthos since they came as a pair for 2 or 3 extra bucks.
Sammie Jai –
So I’m a package handler at a, well, package handling company. I sort them as they come through my belt – one type goes on this side, the other on the other side. It’s nonstop for 4 hours, so you can imagine how my 36 year old elbows reacted after the first day of that. ? And not just when I’m at work anymore… the pain is constant. Started with Google to find what I can do.. I.C.E. doesn’t work cause I don’t have time (2 jobs). Then I saw something mention tendinitis & elbow braces, so I naturally went to Amazon. Filtered by reviews and found this bad boy. So today – I wore it for the first time & took the brace off after work (I only bought 1 like a dummy). To tell you how in shock I was is an understatement…. A piece of clothing that was semi maybe a little too tight took all the pain out of my elbow. Wtf! I’m an average sized female & I got a small. Gonna try a medium for my other elbow & see how it goes!
Angela Miller –
Not sure why this has you measure at the elbow for sizing but it does and therefore it was too small for my upper arm. It rolls down with every movement of my arm so I took it off after about 10 minutes of fighting with it. My elbow measured at 12.5 inches but my upper arm is 17 inches (4 inches above elbow) I ordered the medium based on the chart. I’m in a weight loss journey right now so I’m working out and needing some pain relief from Tennis Elbow/Golfers Elbow (since I suspect I have both now due to overcompensating. The lower arm area of this sleeve felt fine and it was comfortable. It was delivered in record time as well. If not for the upper area I would’ve rated this a 5 star. I’m not returning it since I may eventually be able to use it.
Michael J. Ciak –
Amazing. I finally got a good night sleep!!! Being a boxer in my youth, time has caught up with me and my tennis elbow (both elbows) inflammation was extreme. What a difference and I’m very grateful to avoid surgery! I went from a pain #11 to a #1! I can play basketball with my kids again and lift weights. Truly amazing!
Bill S. –
I thought it might be a little longer but after using it for a few days I adjusted to the length. It is comfortable, be sure to measure your arm circumference to get the correct size.I am using it everyday and find it to help relieve my “tennis elbow pain” bu reminding me that my range of motion only goes so far.
This brace provides good support for my “tennis elbow”. It goes on easily and fits snugly which is necessary to provide the preferred support. Because it is snug it did take a while to get used to but after wearing for a few hours it was comfortable. Am only wearing it when I work out and when I will be lifting or moving heavy objects. So far, very satisfied.
Had issues with my arm around the elbow area. Had pain for a few weeks and with my job I do not get a break from using my arm. Bought this and wore it for a few days and the pain was basically gone. I now wear it ever day and its comfortable.
shawna thomas –
I needed a sleeve so I ordered the Kunto Fitness Elbow Brace Compression sleeve and it is only comfortable to wear for a short period of time. The sleeve itself is to tight and by the end of the day I was ready to take it off. It may not be as tight for someone who has skinny arms. It’s made well but not comfortable if wearing for a long period.