- Recommended Uses For Product: Fishing,Survival,For,Hunting,Camping
- Brand: Best.Buy.Damascus1
- Special Feature: Lightweight,Pocket,Folding
- Age Range (Description): Adult
- Included Components: Sheath
- Handle Material: Olive Wood
- Color: Olive
- Blade Material: Alloy Steel
- Style: American
- Power Source: Manual
- RAZOR SHARP CLIP POINT BLADE – BUFFALO HORN A PRECIOUS 100% HAND MADE DAMASCUS STEEL POCKET KNIFEReal Buffalo Horns unique piece of art made by Best.Buy.Damascus1! Manufactured of 100% Real BUFFALO HORN, STAG or RAM HORN, CAMEL BONE or premium OLIVE WOOD, ROSE WOOD, BLUE WOOD, GREEN WOOD, MICARTA or MULTI WOOD, this exquisite Damascus steel makes a unique handmade folding pocket knife you will be proud of!
- CONVENIENT CARRY – AN EXCELLENT BEAUTIFUL BUFFALO HORN BEST QUALITY DAMASCUS STEEL YOU ENJOY WITH ALL YOUR SENSESFeast your eyes on the classy: Design of this elegant Custom handmade Damascus Steel Pocket Folding knife! Feel its sleek texture with your hand and enjoy its lightweight, compact shape in your pocket! Enrich your collection with a priceless Gift of art and enjoy the touch of style it offers! You always keep with you Good for Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Tactical, Survival, Hiking
- A BEAUTIFULLY HAND FORGED PIECE OF ARTWith a Damascus STEEL BLADE nicely hand forged with above (276) layers combining (1095) and (15N20) high carbon steel and Low Carbon steel with a durable nickel layer, our steel Blade has been given excellent heat treatment to get a (58to60) HRC, ensuring top functionality and guaranteed longevity.& You always keep with you Buffalo Horn Pocket Knife Good for Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Tactical, Survival, Hiking, and all Outdoors & Sports activities.
- THE 100% GENUINE BROWN COW LEATHER SHEATH:The pure leather sheath of this amazing Damascus steel Folding pocket knives is made of 100% prime quality thick cow skin to ensure excellent manufacture. The durable double stitching with the strong thick threads, in combination with the elegant, rust-resistant brass button make a high-standard leather knife sheath to host safely your precious Damascus steel.
Tommy PI –
I have been intrigued by Damascus steel for some time now, mostly because of the History Channel show “Forged in Fire”. Seeing this product available through Amazon gave me the perfect chance to get a unique blade to have for my personal use. I was completely amazed by how beautiful the blade I got was. From the pattern of the Damascus to the high polish of the handle this was better than I was expecting. To make matters even better, their shipping of a mini blade (perfect for a key chain) was an awesome surprise.When you get your blade, know that it was been “waxed”, so you’ll want to wipe it down with the tissue paper included in your packaging. The wax is there on purpose, so don’t be alarmed.This will be a unique blade that I will have most likely for the rest of my life, and be able to pass down, when that time comes. For someone who wants a “statement” blade that is functional, THIS is what you want.
Brian Marshall –
I was looking for a folding knife that would lock in position, like a Buck knife would. Nothing fancy, no rapid action, and I like the look and feel of Damascus steel. When I saw this knife and the price, I was a bit skeptical, but thought if it didn’t work, I could always display as part of the collection. When I received the knife, I was immediately impressed with the belt sheath. Not some cheap plastic sheath, but a real, stitched leather sheath. I then opened the knife, and the Damascus steel blade and the entire knife came nicely packed in preservative oil to protect the blade and the carved stag handle, nicely done. You can wipe off the preservative oil and wipe onto the sheath to help break in and preserve the sheath as well, no waste. I did not experience any of the loose blade/tang/handle issues that I had seen in other reviews, and even if the blade was loose, the allen head set screws allow for rapid tightening of anywhere the blade may be loose, a well crafted knife. I had originally thought about adding this blade as a new addition to the collection, but after seeing the craftsmanship in everything about this blade from the Damascus steel blade to the carving of the stag handle, to the quality mounting in the tang and the bolsters, this knife has now become my EDC, and you cannot go wrong with the price. The heft of the knife, the smooth lines, flowing curves, smooth action, yeah, I would recommend, and will be back for more from this seller.
dave i. –
This was the first 3 I have bought so far and will buy more. I didn’t know what to expect. The bad reviews are unfair. In my opinion this is underpriced. After I opened it and was absolutely pleasantly surprised I re packaged it and added it to my collection. Its made very nice the blade is absolutely gorgeous. I sent one to my grandson and it arrived empty box. Amazon took care of it and I sent him another he loves it. This is now my goto gift for those who would appreciate it. The company makes many knives and I plan on supporting them.
WC Caughman @ Lake Lanier –
The attention to detail during the manufacture of the knife is obviously very good. I have several knives with Damascus blades, but this one is better than any of the blades of my other, more expensive knives. Overall, this knife and the items provided with it are more than worth the price I paid. The only problem I have found is that the sheath must be stretched so that the knife will fit into it. As one reviewer stated, using the generous amount of packing compound on the knife to oil the entire sheath will certainly aid with the necessary sheath stretching process.
Richard C. –
Just as advertised ??
Sam Davis –
The knife was covered in oil as soon as I opened it up my hands got covered in it, the case absolutely doesn’t fit (way to small) overall it’s a nice looking knife
Well I only got the sharpener and the knife. The 3rd item cutter was missing. Would of given higher rating if it was a complete set as shown.
This is a present for my son.