- Brand: COSORI
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Silver
- Wattage: 600 watts
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 17.8 x 13.5 x 12.2 inches
- SOLD AND SHIPPED BY AMAZON: Please note that this product is not authorized for sale by other sellers, Amazon is the only authentic seller.
- DESIGNED IN CALIFORNIA: Dehydrated foods keep all their flavor and can be stored for longer. Comes with 6 Stainless Steel Trays, 1 Mesh Screen, 1 Fruit Roll Sheet, 1 Manual, and 1 Recipe. (search for C267-2MS or C267-FR to get more accessories)
- STAINLESS STEEL: Made with food-grade stainless steel and glass front door. This dehydrator is perfect for making healthy beef jerky, snacks, fruit leathers, dog treats, bread crumbs, yogurt, and for preserving herbs, flowers, and much more
- INSTEAD OF FREEZE DRYER MACHINE: Hot air circulation makes it possible to make delicious yogurt, jerky, dried fruit, and so on. Compared with a freeze dryer machine, this dehydrator can make more delicious food in less time
- EASY TO USE: Use the digital control panel to set the timer in 30-minute increments for up to 48 hours. Make average-sized batches of dried foods with accurate temperatures between 95º℉-165ºF. Refer to 50 recipes designed for beginners by COSORI Chefs Team
- QUIET TO USE: Simply press the start button to dehydrate your food and go to sleep. The noise is less than 48dB, which equals noise levels recorded in the library
- SAFE TO USE: Tray liners are BPA-Free. Auto shut off kicks in right when the timer ends. Overheat protection will activate if the dehydrator overheats.120V, 600W. Please note that this voltage only applies to USA and Canada
- EASY TO STORE & CLEAN: The 6 trays are dishwasher-safe and tray liners can be washed on the top rack of your dishwasher if you remove them before the drying cycle
Kindle Customer –
I dry a lot of stuff. Since I live so far from grocery stores, I keep jars full of dried veg in my pantry for the long winter. This machine is much quieter than the round machines we have, holds a ton more, and dries things perfectly! The only thing I will complain about, I ordered liners at the same time I ordered the machine and made sure to order the proper size, the liners I ordered extra were much smaller than the once that came with the machine. But, with 10 shelves I had no issues with fitting everything! At one time I dried 5 lbs of carrots, 3 heads of celery, 5 lbs of onions, and even had space left over. I was also able to dehydrate 5 meals as a time for camping trips. This machine is large, make sure you have clear space to use it and store it! It took a bit of juggling to find a place for it, but well worth it!
Amazon Customer –
This wonderful machine does everything it is designed to do and more. Not only do I use it to dry foods and make yogurt, but I discovered it can be used as a safe space heater too. My cat can not be trusted alone in the same room with the Christmas tree, so I shut him in the kitchen over night for 3 weeks every year. The kitchen was an addition to an unheated summer cabin 60 years ago and even after recent improvements, it is still cold in there. I bought a highly recommended space heater on Amazon, but it started making squealing noises after a short use. It was just more plastic junk, so I returned it. I never feel safe leaving those things unattended anyway and I’m not going to turn the oven on all night either. What to do? Cosori to the rescue. The big stainless box warms up and takes the chill off. It is safe to run and I love it more than any appliance I have ever bought, including my cars.
This appliance is the best food preservation tool that you can buy at a reasonable price. Since the day I received it it has been used almost daily. Purchased a couple of books, watched a few YouTube videos so that I would have a good understanding of the process. I have found that due to my climate, food will take longer to dry than any ‘recipe’ but this Cosori dehydrator is not that noisy and doesn’t take up much space. Also it’s super easy to clean. I’ve had a Cosori airfryer for a few years and have been very happy with it so I trusted the brand enough to buy their dehydrator and I’m so glad I did.
Tony A. –
I’ve used the machine 3 or 4 times for jerky and fruits since purchasing. Every rack dries evenly so there is no need to rotate trays like I did in the Excalibur. I use the silicone mats over the stainless racks for fruit dehydrating which eliminates sticking and provides for an easy cleanup. I spray the stainless racks with a little Pam to help with any jerky sticking.My grandkids really enjoy the healthy fruit snacks so I’m having a tough time keeping them supplied. Maybe I should have bought the 10 tray. Haha.
J J. –
This had the highest quality of packaging for any product I’ve ever had shipped to me. There wasn’t a flaw on the interior or exterior of the dehydrator or it’s tray components. It only took a couple of minutes to get the trays in, set a time and temperature to test the unit. When we turned it on, it was quite and reached the desired heat in just a few minutes. When we turned it off, I was happy to see it ran a few minutes cool down and turned itself off. I’m looking forward to years of use drying the fruit and vegetables we raise on our farm.
C. A. Schaller –
I had picked up an ancient round Magic Chef dehydrator at a yard sale. It worked ok, but dried unevenly and stuff always fell through into the motor. I was following a dehydrating group on Facebook, and everyone raved about the Cosori 6 tray. I hemmed and hawed, but finally bought on an Amazon Prime day. This thing is awesome! Super easy controls, food cooks evenly, if something falls through a tray it is easily swept off the bottom (I keep the fruit roll up tray in the bottom), and it’s nearly silent (I have it sitting on my fireplace hearth and can barely hear it in the adjourning kitchen). I definitely recommend purchasing from mesh silicon mats.
I’ve had this dehydrator a couple months now and it has been a real workhorse. It’s been used quite a lot and the features that really shine are the metal trays, adjustable time and temperature. I used a plastic dehydrator for years and it ended up having warped plastic trays because I used it so much, so the metal trays on the Cosori are great. No worries about what plastics might melt and get on the fruit, veggies, etc.If you’re wondering if you should purchase this product, I’d highly recommend that you do so because it’s worked so well. When the dehydrator arrived and was unboxed, my husband noticed that the door was not 100% square with the metal exterior, so he tweaked the body of the dehydrator just a small amount and it looks perfectly square and the door opens and closes with no issue.All that said, I’d definitely buy this same product if I had to make a choice all over again.
Tracy Poff –
This works great. The timer makes it easy to keep track of the progress of the food I’m dehydrating, and the digital temperature control makes it easier to be sure I’m setting the right temperature, compared to the dial on my old dehydrator.It’s large enough to fit 5-6 pounds of jerky, and in general about as much food as I can prepare at once to dehydrate.The trays are pretty easy to wash, though meat sticks to them a bit. But they can just be soaked until it loosens up, so it’s not too bad.