HOOD UP IN CLASSIC CHAMPION STYLING. No matter the season, our midweight fleece hoodie for men provides warmth, minus the weight or bulk. Exceptionally soft fleece is thick and sturdy, so this comfortable men’s hooded sweatshirt retains its fit wash after wash. And it has extra stitch details for added thickness and reliability. Designed with a double-layer hood with metal grommets, soft back neck tape, and a front kanga pocket, our Champion® Men’s Pullover Fleece Hoodie works hard and plays hard. Embroidered outline script gives a nod to our athletic heritage, making this comfortable men’s hoodie an easy go-to for your everyday wear.
- Machine Wash
- MADE FOR COMFORT – Our men’s hoodie is made with warm and comfortable fleece blend of polyester and U.S. grown cotton.
- EXCEPTIONALLY SOFT AND RELIABLE – Our comfortable men’s hoodie sweatshirts are made with extra stitch detailing.
- FASHION TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT – A percentage of recycled fibers were used in the making of this comfortable men’s hoodie.
- SWEATS THAT WORK WITH YOU – Our men’s hoodie features a jersey-lined hood, along with a front kanga pocket for easy storage of all your essentials.
- THE LOOK YOU WANT – This comfortable men’s hoodie features our iconic outline script in embroidered detail.
- THE DETAILS YOU LOVE – Our Champion Men’s Sweatshirt features Extra stitch details for a made-to-last fit!, 3in rib cuffs and lay-flat hem, Mark of a Champion locker loop, and 28.5″ front body length
- QUALITY FABRIC – Our Champion men’s hoodies are made with blended cotton/polyester fleece
- EASY MACHINE WASHING – Throw your Champion hoodie in the washer, and tumble dry low to preserve its style.
- AUTHENTIC C SCRIPT – Classic screen printed Champion script sits on the chest for a timeless look you’ll love!
The Outdoor Nerd –
Normally I’m not a big fan of pullover hoodies. I like to keep a couple and they were a good price on Prime Day, so I ordered red and black ones. And I was blown away. The colors and style are fantastic. The lining of the hood and metal-tipped draw string pulls are nice touches.The powerblend fleece is the main reason I got them since the sweat pants have become my favorites. I don’t know if it’s pre-washed but they don’t seem to shrink. It’s much softer and more comfortable than pure polyester.Normally I can find something I don’t like about any product, but these might honestly be perfect. I’m not usually a big fan of big logos, but the Champion logo is very well done. They deserve to have their logo in big letters if they’re going to make a hoodie this good.I’ve since bought a royal blue pullover and now a black reverse weave, full zip hoodie. It seems like so many brands have been getting worse lately but Champion is just nailing it. These pullovers are so warm it’s the first thing I reach for when I’m cold. I think the hood lining is cotton? It’s soft.
So first off, it’s a great overall hoodie. Especially at the cyber deals going on now. I got my black one for $20! Ok. Do I bought the grey one first. The left arm does not line up seams from the arm to the cuff. It wouldn’t be noticeable if it didn’t turn the “C” logo on the arm and make it face towards my torso. Other than that I love it. Soft and very form fitting. I do wish the cuff at the bottom was tighter but that’s champions thing. Longer in the front than the back slightly and the back not “gripping” you. That being said, I’m incredibly ocd/adhd. It’s not a big deal at all.the black one I just got seems flawless…. So far. One other thing to add to the grey..I noticed it is piling up on the kangaroo pocket and other places that get a lot of attention. I have an electric pill cutter so nbd unless it continues. I didn’t notice it till after the first wash and literally just after placing the order for the black. These are identical to the much thicker black one I have.Bottom line: It’s a good buy at the discounted cyber/Black Fridayprices. Idk that I would pay regular price for them. Actually I do know. I wouldn’t. Not thick enough for reg price. I use them to go with my joggers I workout in. They look great with joggers. Idk if they’re long enough to wear with jeans. My thick black one isn’t either.Hope this helps!
Saw this same hoodie at Burlington coat factory and the Quality was not the same. The one I received on Amazon was crispy and far better. It’s super comfy too.
Kindle Customer –
The sweatshirt is fine, no problems. The issue is the packaging, or no packaging at all. The bag it was shipped in was thin see through plastic, like what a garment is in before it is placed in another bag. Bag had hole in it and some cuts. Many of my orders are arriving in plastic see through bags, not as thin as this, but still see through. Difficult to keep Christmas presents a surprise if contents are on display!
This hoodie was on sale for half off and my bf loves it. Fits perfect and looks great on him. He’s 5’2 and maybe 170 pounds and a large fit great.
kobi ohayon –
Not as thick as youve imagine,but overall nice hoodie and well made.Size L fits great for 116 cm chest(XL will be saggy)
Honestly, It’s A Good Hoodi!!! I’m 5’9″ 190, I Bought The Large, I Would Have To Say, At 170 And Down, The Large Would Have Been A Perfect Fit, I Bought 3 So I Can Say They Fit True To Size, So I Need The XL, Although It Does Fit, And It’s Not Quite Form Fitting Yet, But You Will Print Underneath It, That’s Why I Need The XL!!!
I prefer my jackets have some weight to the craft to improve its feel and durability. If you subscribe to this build quality. This may be a good fit for you.