Champion’s® best-selling Everyday Cotton Joggers are made for year-round wear. These men’s jogger sweatpants are crafted from U.S. grown cotton that requires less water. The lightweight design features a comfortable stretch waistband with an adjustable drawcord. Convenient side pockets are the perfect place to store small essentials. An iconic Champion® logo accents these men’s jogger sweatpants for added sporty style. These men’s jogger sweatpants are available in an array of shades for more everyday options.
- Drawstring closure
- MADE FOR VERSATILITY – Run, walk, lift, stretch, do all of the above or none of the above in this versatile style.
- THE COMFORT OF COTTON – Soft and durable US-grown cotton knit.
- EASE AT THE WAIST -Elasticized waist with inner drawcord for custom sizing.
- HANDY POCKETS – Side-seam pockets keep essentials close by.
- TAPERS TO THE ANKLE – Fitted cuffs will never get in your way.
- THE BRAND OF CHAMPIONS – These versatile jog pants display the iconic “C” appliqué at the left hip.
- QUALITY FABRIC – Champion’s everyday joggers are made of 100% cotton (oxford: 90% cotton/10% polyester; granite: 60% cotton/40% polyester).
- EASY CARE – Throw them in the washer, tumble dry low.
These aren’t really what I was expecting. They’re heaver weight, more like sweat pants. They bunch up in my crotch, which is what I was hoping to avoid. They seem to be well made, of high quality, and a great price point. I get lots of use out of them, just not for running or long walks.
Ryan K –
These fit me nicely except for the calves where they are quite tight and then it causes the pants below the calves to bunch up some. I do have a thinner waist with bigger calves so it is difficult to find the right fit, so I’m overall happy with these.
All cotton with pockets, elastic waist and leg bottoms. Fabric thickness is not northeast winter cold weather grade but fine for other 3 seasons. Overall a good buy for fit, quality and price.
These are great joggers. Material has a nice medium weight, not too thick or thin. I’m 6’0” 185 and the medium fits well, nicely tapered, and not too baggy. Pockets are big enough too, although there’s no back pocket.
richard larry crowser –
they are light weight and fit pretty well just a little long for me but they have the knit cuff so you can just tuck it under.
Patricia Carey –
I bought these for both my husband and myself. We both love them! They are cloth and light weight and just right. I bought a larger size because we both like a looser fit. Will definitely buy again and will do so soon.
Very thin, but ok for my husband to wear around house.
Anthony Stedry –
Love these sweats! They fit perfect in the waist and length. Love the elastic at the bottom is not to tight or to loose. Forgot how great Champion was. Won’t forget again.