- Strong Hold & Adhesion | Our chest support for breasts provides a strong, waterproof hold that will last you all night! Our chest support for breast lift is dance-proof, no worries about it coming loose while out on the dance floor! Escape uncomfortable straps and let your body be free while holding clothing and breasts in place!
- Breathable & Sweat Proof | Our chest brace support by Epic Elements won’t fall off or come loose from sweating or movement! Our bob tape for breast lift is breathable and allows for comfort the entire time!
- Discreet & Natural Looking Hold | Our chest support lifting tape for large breast provides a natural looking body and shape and is so discreet it can be worn with ANY strapless or backless dress!
- Stay in Place | With our chest brace tape by Epic Elements, achieve outstanding breast lift support with a natural & seamless look! Pull off any outfit without worries! Our chest support works wonders while wearing blouses, spaghetti straps, backless or even a wedding gown!
- Multi Use Tape | Our chest brace by Epic Elements can be used in a variety of ways including breast lift! Apply to heels or shoes to prevent uncomfortable rubbing! Apply it to any part of the body to achieve lift and tightening! Wear it with ANY type of clothing & have no worries about anything showing! It’s like nothing is there!
Cheapest ⭐ Boob Tape Boobytape For Breast Lift | Achieve Chest Brace Lift & Contour Of Breasts | Sticky Body Tape For Push Up & Shape In All Clothing Fabric 👗 Dress Types | Waterproof Sweat-Proof Bob Tape Black 🎁
SKU: AMZ-B08DJD5QVR Category: Sports Medicine
- 7-Day Returns, 100% Quality
- Safe and Secure Payments, Always
- We take quality seriously.
- Shop with Ease
Beige, Beige Kit, Black, Caramel, Cocoa, Espresso, Vanilla
8 reviews for Cheapest ⭐ Boob Tape Boobytape For Breast Lift | Achieve Chest Brace Lift & Contour Of Breasts | Sticky Body Tape For Push Up & Shape In All Clothing Fabric 👗 Dress Types | Waterproof Sweat-Proof Bob Tape Black 🎁
Budget 🌟 KT Tape Original Cotton Elastic Kinesiology Therapeutic Athletic Tape, 20 Pack, 10” Cut Strips Pink – Precut 🎉
Rated 4.29 out of 5
Rated 4.14 out of 5
Rated 4.00 out of 5
This stuff works like a charm. I have huge, heavy breasts and it got the job done, I was super impressed. I wear a 38I bra… strapless bras just don’t give the shape or support you need. I could see if I had a strapless dress how it could be difficult to hide the tape … I wore a spaghetti strap so the tape that was in my arm pit was hard to see. Now for the negative … it took an ENTIRE roll for two boobs. That’s still cheaper than my $70 strapless bra but it’s also a one time use. This reminds me a lot of the KT tape I use to wrap my kids feet… I think the sticky is a little stronger. It is expensive… hence the 4 stars.
Megan C. –
I was a little skeptical as I am a 40E. The tape held up really well & gave me a natural feeling support with a nice lift. I cut pieces to help me apply the tape more easily. I’m not sure if it was my application or what, but it did roll up on the sides. Nothing terrible, but any tighter fitting dress & you’d have seen the bunched up rolling. Overall I was very happy with the product & the support it provided. I will be using this over a strapless bra anytime!
It was definitely an effective method of taping but I’m not super impressed. If you have smaller boobs this will be amazing. But for my big chested woman this is okay at best. I can’t give it a horrible rating cause it technically worked but not for me. Worked for my mom who is a d but I am a triple D and my sister is a g and it barely held on. Maybe it was user error idk.
Celia Sosa –
I bought this to use on my wedding day because my boobs are quite saggy so the cups sown into the dress didn’t provide any lift. I did a patch test a few weeks before which was totally fine. A day before my wedding, I taped up one boob (because I didn’t want to waste) to try it out to make sure it’s comfortable All day. I couldn’t believe how high it could lift me! I attached a censored picture for comparison. Towards the end of the day, it was a tiny bit itchy. Then, when I went to take it off, I tried using some skin-sage adhesive remover on the one sensitive spot. Big mistake! I got a patch of really large blisters on my chest. For the actual day, I didn’t lift my boobs quite as much so there wasn’t so much tension on that one spot, and it was totally fine. I definitely recommend this product if you have saggy boobs and have a backless dress!
Amy Huerta –
I have found this to be the most affordable efficient product . I do not have firm breasts so I love how it holds up well without slippage. However, It is a bit painful to take off and there is a bit of residue left on my skin when I take it off . But honestly this doesn’t bother me, as long as the girls stay in one place I’m happy !
samantha a mercer –
I’ve never used body tape before so I was nervous about it not working well or worse, leaving a rash or something because bandaids give me a terrible rash. It worked really well at providing support for my fairly large chest (36dd) all night in my backless bridesmaid dress with no malfunction issues. When I removed it it was quick and easy and there was no rash or uncomfortable scabs left behind. I’ll definitely use this instead of uncomfortable strapless bras in the future.
Pilled up at the ends but stayed in place for the few hours needed for engagement photos with backless dress. Would recommend.
Definitely watch a video before peeling from wrapper. It is easy to take off. And it did give me a little bit of a lift so I wasn’t sagging. Worth the money!