- Brand: LET’S GO!
- Age Range (Description): Kids
- Objective Lens Diameter: 21 Millimeters
- Color: Blue
- Material: Plastic
- ★ Super Safety: Soft rubber surrounded eyepieces are included for eye protection so children don’t hurt their eyes or face. Other brands do not have this safety feature! There is extra coating surrounding the eyepieces compared to other brands and provides better protection of the lens during falls.
- ★ Advanced Design: Non-slip scratch, the grip has been ergonomically patented designed to fit the hands of children. It is easy to focus, and they can adjust to adult eyes just as well as kid-sized eyes. The leaves of a tree 100 yards away came into sharp focus.
- ★ Shock Proof: Durable binoculars that can withstand drops and falls on floors due to rubber coating that absorbs shock. If accidentally dropped on the ground, the binoculars are protected from damage with shock proof rubber armor. Other brands do not have this safety feature!
- ★ Crystal Clear View: The FMC prism green coated optics system can control optical reflection to create crisp and colorful images. The product ensures the user can see the entire visual field for capturing objects easily with 7.2° viewing angle. Multi-layer broadband coating technology, make you see the scene more realistic.
- ★ Real Binoculars for Kids: This product has a super magnification of 8X with an amazing view. The binoculars can be adjusted to easily match the eye distance gap for each child. Great for bird watching, learning, hunting, theaters, boat rides, hiking, traveling and enjoying the wilderness!
My grandsons will love them
Renee Q. –
Is as it suppose to b
Sebastian Sharpe –
nice and easy for kids to use.
Amy W –
Grandson going to love the Binoculars for Christmas
Thistle Sailor –
This is a gift for a 3 y/o girl who loves birds. I’m really impressed with the lens clarity and quality. They’re as clear as my Pentax and Cannon binoculars.
Brian Corson –
This is a Christmas present for a six year old, granpa loves it, we shall see if grandson does
This was a birthday gift and a big hit. So happy I bought them, the boy I gave them to is thrilled with them.
Karen Letterman –
Just what I was looking for