- Brand: Band-Aid
- Material: Polyester
- Size: Pack of 1
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 1.9 x 6 x 4 inches
- Style: 100 Count Beige
- Made with Memory Weave fabric for comfort and flexibility, these first aid bandages stretch, bend, and flex with your skin as you move, and include a Quilt-Aid Comfort Pad designed to cushion & protect painful wounds which may help prevent reinjury
- These Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric adhesive bandages stay on for up to 24 hours and feature a unique Hurt-Free Pad that won’t stick to the wound as they wick away blood and fluids, allowing for gentle, pain-free removal
- From the #1 doctor recommended bandage brand, Band-Aid Brand Fabric Adhesive Bandages help protect against dirt and germs that may cause infection for up to 24 hours. Plus, wounds covered with a bandage heal faster than uncovered wounds
- Apply flexible adhesive bandage to clean, dry skin for minor wound care and change daily, when wet or as needed. For proper wound care, treat with wound an antibiotic ointment such as Neosporin prior to application
Dawson Jenkins –
Good adhesion especially on my arms and legs. Only problem is the hair comes with it.
Joshua Morales –
Cheaper than buying them from my local drugstore. The cloth fabric adheres very well.
Emily Ross –
I have a 6 year old who does gymnastics and she gets hurt all the time. I started buying these plain band-aids instead of the character ones because they stick better and last longer. She’s no longer getting 2-3 band-aids a day for the same scrape.
Colleen R Hair –
I’m usually not brand loyal to anything, but any time I buy generic bandages I regret it
Sometimes paying for name brands is worth it. This would be one of those…
Wendy Pena –
The quantity is good
Gabriel S. –
I accidentally scraped my left calf and it bled a bit. I used the band-aids to cover the wound. The band-aids made the surrounding skin a bit pink, so I would advise not to use them too much.
arrived as promised