Season after season, the 1900 Arctix Men’s Essential Snow Pants serve as an outstanding value priced ski/snow pants and a versatile cornerstone of the ARCTIX line. These pants feature a 100% Polyester Dobby shell with ThermaLock W/R + W/P 3000mm Coating, offering a maximum degree of durability and protection from the elements, while allowing a full range of motion. 85 grams ThermaTech Insulation offers warmth in a lightweight, low bulk garment, keeping you warm at temperatures from -20° to +35° depending on your level of activity. DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface. The adjustable waist ensures a comfortable fit, while boot snaps make them easy for on and off access over boots. Boot gaiters with grippers form a seamless integration with the boots to keep the warmth in, and the moisture out. These relaxed fit pants also include 600 Denier Ballistic reinforced ankle, scuff and hem guards to hold up against daily wear & tear, and conveniently has an O-ring for keys, gloves and/or lift tickets. The pants provide zippered hand warmer style pockets, a zippered fly, and belt loops. They are water and wind resistant, and are machine washable.
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- THERMALOCK: durable coating that offers a higher resistant to outdoor elements including Wind, Water and Snow. Also provides resistant to impact and abrasion damage.
- THERMATECH: engineered synthetic 85g insulation that offers high degree of warmth. Technology that removes the bulk and weight of the insulation which helps with mobility.
- REINFORCED: 600 Denier Ballistic reinforced ankle, scuff and hem guards holds up against the daily wear and tear.
- ADJUSTABILITY: waist strap for a more secure and comfortable fit including BELT LOOPS
- GAITERS: Boot Gaiters with Grippers form a seamless integration with boots to keep warmth in and the wintry elements out.
- Adjustable, relaxed-fit waistband