- Brand: Franklin Sports
- Material: PVC
- Color: Multi
- Educational Objective: Football
- Size: 45 In.
- Football on the go: The inflatable 3-hole football stores and travels easily, making it perfect for practice, throw-offs & pick-up games anywhere.
- Practice & Recreational use: turn the basement, backyard, park or beach into your own football field. Or, set it up at your next birthday party or neighborhood gathering for some friendly competition.
- Hours of fun: Whether you want to be the next greatest quarterback of all time or just have a good time, This set offers football fun for you, your family, and all your friends.
- Sturdy construction: made of durable PVC to stand up to the strongest of throws and kicks. The water-filled base adds additional stability so when the target is knocked down it pops right back up.
- Set includes: (1) 45” inflatable 3-hole football target with water-fillable base, (2) 7.25” rotationally molded PVC footballs, (1) sports ball hand air pump with needle
Mee-Ling Lee –
I had to figure it out on my own. I read other reviews and knew it did stand. See attached photos. There is a secondary fill hole, separate from the blow up hole. Its wider and needs to be pinched in order for the opening to be revealed. Ideally, you should fill it with water before pumping it with air but I ended up finding the hole after I blew up the game. It needs a good amount of water before it stands on its own. If you don’t have enough the product will have a slight tilt as seen in my photo (but works well enough this way too!) The instructions HAVE NO INDICATION AT ALL how to fill with water so I understand people’s frustration with this product. My nephew loved playing with this and once it had the water base in it, he loved just knocking it down even more! Overall, good product but needs better instructions!
Trish C –
I received this item very excited to give it to my granddaughter who is a big FB fan. It blew up easy enough, but seemed to lose air and needed to be pumped up every day. Needless to say she was disappointed but I contacted the seller through Amazon and was quickly sent a replacement in 2 days. This one seems to be holding up fine and my granddaughter is happy again!!
A lot of fun and great practice for my 7 year old! Filled with water at the bottom and holds up very well. I recommend not putting on the driveway or concrete surface. It will definitely develop a hole from the friction of going back and forth. Other than that great product!
For a FYI put the water in first at the base then blow it up otherwise it’s hard to fill it all the way up with water. If you put this on the ground and try to throw at it you have an down angle to throw you’re better off putting this on a chair or a couple of milk crates to make it taller. The footballs they give you are very slick I’m assuming to help go through the net whole however these holes are small you cannot use a regular football only the ones that come with or similar size I would suggest making this taller and the holes bigger
michiele dillon –
I got this for my 4 year old nephew. He loves it! He likes throwing the balls into the nets and he tackles it. I will update if it pops. It’s small say to store.
Ashley Goode –
This game is great! We used it at trunk or treat and it was awesome. It’s durable and doesn’t fall down. Great product at a great price
Lynne Hanrahan –
Grandson love this
Nicole M. –
The product came in a box with the picture clearly on the front so our 4 year old saw it and it was not a surprise for his birthday ?