- Brand: JLebow
- Age Range (Description): Adult
- Color: Black
- Material: Nylon, Spandex, Latex
- Closure Type: Pull On
- ?100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: No matter if it is too big or too small, or don’t like, feel no effect, you can return it! We promise to keep you 100% satisfaction.
- ✅ Material Upgrade: Wear for a long time without allergies and itching. Strengthen support and maintain joint stability, effectively disperse pressure, keep your knees warm, and promote blood circulation. The best choice for sports protection and pain recovery.
- ✅ Apply To: Great knee braces for your knee pain, meniscus tear, arthritis, ACL, joint pain relief, sports injury recovery. Widely used in working, walking, running, swimming, Gym, basketball, tennis, volleyball, weightlifting, skiing, cycling, yoga, dancing, surfing, and more.
- ✅ Comfortable, Supportive and Breathable: Knee pads strike a good balance between compression and comfort, you can wear it anywhere, anytime.
- ✅ Customer Said: These are very high quality, they don’t slip or bunch up (make sure to measure and get the right size or they will be useless). I play pickleball hard for hours and they need little to no adjustment. Completely eliminated knee pain from playing. I am going to buy extras.
- ✅The Best Gift for Your Family and Friends.
Overall have been comfortable to wear and have helped my use in exercise. I’d prefer if they were tighter on the knee area, but my legs are a bit wonky with how they’re shaped so it’s just one of those things.
Scottie Anderson –
These are very high-quality knee braces. HowEVER, the recommended sizing was OFF. My knees are 16″ around & the vendor suggested ordering a “small”. I’m over 6′ tall & average build & have NEVER ordered or bought a “small’ in my life. Usually require large or Xtra large, but the chart showed “small’ so…maybe try next size up. Really nice quality.
Carl David –
I like it’s light and comfortable on my knees
I have a feeling there is a placebo affect with these, that or they increase bloodflow to my knees because of the warmth. I am able to do squats with a little more ease and less joint pain but also increased my stretching before and after, so hard to say which helped the most. For the price it’s worth a try.
This has provided some support, very moderate, what I like is it fits without cutting off circulation (I have purchased sleeves that were too tight in the thigh and/or calf) and it allows for mobility of the knee. I wish it provided more pain relief but it could be my actual knee injury in question and not the sleeve.
Great fit as I have thin legs and small calves. Fits firm and doesnt slide down. It is very snug and can be a little tight on the edges but i like it that way. Kept my knee warm and wore it over jeans and joggers. Seam can be made out however that didnt bother me as keeping knee warm was my priority. Great buy. Will use for walking and running.I got a small size which was perfect as per size instructions and measurements.
Had trouble doing squats or even bending down after falling on my right knee. This helped with keeping pressure off the painful spot. Skin does turn red after long wear around the silicon grip so I just wear it over leggings.
I had a serious fall because my glasses steamed up with the mask on and I fell on sharp rocks cutting my knees all up. I really should have surgery but it’s my option. I tried other knee supports and they would rub my knee scars so I couldn’t stand it. These take away the pain pretty much! Great customer service!I ordered the wrong size and reached out to the seller and they refunded my money right to Amazon immediately! I ordered a size up and perfect comfortable fit. I had severe pain in my legs and knees this morning and I put on my knee supports. And the pain just seemed to go! They are reasonably priced soft and really stabilized knees without rubbing it or hurting it! I can’t believe the difference they make for my knees cuz I live upstairs! The best customer service I’ve ever had!