- Brand: VINAU
- Color: Black-1
- Material: Aluminum
- Power Source: Battery Powered
- Battery Description: Lithium Ion
- ☀️[2-Pack Hand Warmer, Uninterrupted Heat] WARMHAND’s electric hand warmer heats up in 2 seconds and can provide you with both hands warmth for up to 10 hours. With its one-split-in-two design, you can hold one hand warmer for more continuous warmth while charging another one. High energy efficiency is the biggest highlight of this hand warmers rechargeable upgrade, 20 minutes charging time for one hour of use, the stable heat release can keep you toasty this winter.
- ? [Hand Warmers Rechargeable, Conserve Energy & Electricity] WARMHAND rechargeable hand warmers have high-quality internal heat plates and concentrated heat dissipation area, both work together to deliver a decent burst of even heat, provide significantly power energy and the loss of energy consumption. Made with an high-quality battery, the heat transfer can run up to 10 hours. Avail a healthy heat transfer with 3 indicator lights that inform you of the remaining battery.
- ?[Enjoy the Warmth Tailored to You] WARMHAND’S pocket hand warmers rechargeable offers 3 levels of heating with temperatures ranging from 95℉ to 130℉, providng cumulative 6-10 hours of warmth. Furthermore, whether it is back pain, cramps, or premenstrual syndrome, this hand warmer works like a charm in relieving the pain and making you feel better. They are compact enough to fit inside your set of gloves or even your pant pockets, emanating constant heat while keeping your blood flowing.
- ?[Small in Size, Easy-pack and Go] Rechargeable hand warms pair is smaller than the size of a credit card, only 1/2 the weight of a mobile phone. The thin design allows this 2-pack hand warmer to fit into pretty much any pocket, glove, hat to keep you warm when you’re in the cold. It’s the perfect partner to fight off the freeze whenever and wherever you need warmth, making golf, fishing, hiking, camping, climbing, skiing, football/baseball match or icy cold drive much more pleasant and warm.
- ?[Warm Winter Gifts & Worry-free After-sales] For tech-lover, sports, or outdoor enthusiasts and winter commuters, this rechargeable hand warmer makes the perfect gift for the cold weather season. Bring the warmth from the fingertip to their heart in Christmas, Birthday, Anniversary, Thanks Giving Day, Valentine’s Day. Come with a one-year warranty, if you have any issue of our electronic hand warmer, please contact us without hesitation, we will take serious in any voices of our users.
Diane C. –
I live to walk in the winter, but no matter what I tried my walks were cut short because my hands were freezing. And that’s with thick thinsulate gloves. These hand warmers are so warm and the heat lasts for so long that I can use them for several days without charging them. The only downside is that they are large and bulky. They’re great inside mittens, but would be difficult to wear inside gloves. When I saw the pictures I thought the warmer was sitting on a charger, but that entire thing IS the warmer. The charger is only a cord that plugs into it. These are great for walking, but you wouldn’t be able to ski or bike or do anything where you need to use your hands. For what I need, though, they are a game changer. I’m sure I’ll find other things to use them for!
These are just what I was looking for. They fit well in my mittens and keep their charge, plus keep my hands warm. I need them for when I’m at the dog park. I give my fur baby friends dog treats, so I frequently take my hands out of my mittens to get the dog treats. Some of the cold, winter mornings, here in Colorado, can really freeze my hands. I’m so happy with these that I have recommended them to a few of my fellow “human” dog park friends, who also complain about freezing cold hands.
I bought these for my eight year old son to use while waiting for the bus, during recess, etc.We have been using disposable hand warmers until now but the cost adds up quickly so I wanted to get something reusable.These are working out very well for him. The size is pretty good. They are small enough to fit easily in his jacket pockets but a little too big to be comfortable inside his gloves, so he usually keeps them in his pockets or holds them.They heat up very quickly, much faster than the disposable ones, which is great because I used to have to plan about 15 minutes in advance before we went out to start warming up the disposables, and if our plan changed it was a waste of money. These heat up within about 1 or 2 minutes and if we end up not needing them, he simply turns them off, no money wasted!They are sturdy and easy for him to use and easy to charge. He does it all himself.I’m very impressed with these hand warmers and will probably buy more for my daughters since they are much more cost effective than the disposable ones.
Michael Hawkins –
These hand warmers are very versatile. You can keep the pair connected together to warm fingers and palm of one hand or take the pair apart and heat both your hands. I keep the pair separated into each pocket of my jacket and they keep my hands toasty. Warming lasts for a couple of hours. There are several heat settings so your hands don’t get too hot.
Gerald Jilbert –
The hand warmers shipped quickly and come in a nice box. All contents are “locked” in the packaging, so they don’t shift around during the shipping process. I really like the included charging cord, being able to charge both devices at the same time from a single USB outlet makes the charging process quick and easy. These are intended for my daughter when she’s at the bus stop or walking the dogs on a cold day, but of course dad had to test them out first! There are 3 heat settings on each device and each one gets hotter as you increase the setting. I jumped to the hottest setting and noticed the devices getting warm very quickly. While they produce a lot of heat, it’s not too hot to keep in your hands. Note the higher the setting you use, the faster the battery will be used up. I don’t think that will be any issue for us because I’m not expecting them to be used for multiple hours like someone who might use them for a sports event. They are small enough to easily slip into jean pockets or in jacket pockets and will be perfect for my 13 year old daughter. Another neat feature is the ability to connect them to make a bigger hand warmer where you can power one at a time or both at the same time, this would be perfect for wearing a hoodie sweatshirt or pullover jacket with a connected front pocket. In the past we have used the disposable hand warmers when we are outside during cold weather, but will be using these going forward. I have a feeling I might have to purchase another set for the wife once she tries them out!!
Even though I am hot-natured, the office where I work is uncomforably cold. My work involves much keyboarding, so my fingers get very cold quickly. These are the perfect solution for me. They warm up quickly to take the chill off my hands, leaving me ready to get back to my keying. Price was easy on the wallet too. A special bonus was that the color I chose had a lower price than the other colors!
Jennifer Eller –
I work in a warehouse environment in the mountain where our heat pumps have been either broken or underperforming for months…and it is getting colder. These little hand warmers were the best purchase I made. They’re small so they easily fit in my pocket (women know the struggle here), they’re rechargeable so I don’t keep having to buy more and more disposable warmers and also filling the landfill, thy have multiple setting for different environments so if it’s just chilly I can set it on low and extend up to 6 hours of warmth. They also come as a set so there is one for each hand…no taking turns on which one freezes. AND they clip together so you don’t have to worry about losing one when you store them. I’m actually considering a second set to rotate out when one set is charging.
I found that golfing in the winter is difficult with cold hands. I keep these electric hand warmers in my pockets ready to use when I have an early tee time. I now can say that my hands are warmed up and ready. Charging the night before is simple. There are three heat settings low, medium and high. Low has been perfect for most mornings and lasts for an entire round of golf with 6-8 hours of battery life. I expect the battery life at the higher settings to not be as long; but, since they clip together you can operate one at a time and have a full day of warmth in you pocket.