- Brand: POLDR
- Age Range (Description): Adults
- Objective Lens Diameter: 25 Millimeters
- Color: Black
- Size Map: Compact
- Lightweight Small Binoculars: You can throw them into your backpack each day without hesitation. The mini pocket binoculars are totally worth the tiny amount of weight they add to your pack.
- Compact Binoculars Clear vision: 12×25 optics binoculars with a 12X magnification and objective lens diameter of 25 mm, What’s more is with the large field of view-126ft/1000 yards, you can see the entire visual field for capturing objects easily.
- Easy on Focus: Just adjust by Smooth “center-focus knob” and right eye lens. The folding binoculars suitable for both adults and kids binoculars.
- Compact Binoculars with BAK4 prism which can 100% reflect the light to keep a good image (while don’t forget to adjust the knobs to fit different view distance), made of Mg body and hand figured polishing.
- Application: Perfect for adults, kids, concerts, theater, opera, plays, shows, travel, hiking, camping, sport events, bird watching , etc. The binoculars come with their own neck strap, cleaning cloth and carrying bag.
My mailbox is about 50 yards from my front door. Even though it has a little flag that pops up when mail has been delivered, it’s just far enough away that I can’t quite make it out unless the sun is hitting it juuuust right.I’m lazy. I didn’t want to walk all the way to the street unless the mail had arrived. I decided the simplest solution was to get an inexpensive pair of binoculars that would allow me to easily check the little flag.I wish I could figure out a way to take a snapshot through the binoc’s eyepiece so show you the improvement, but alas, I’m not coordinated enough to manage that. Suffice it to say, I’m very, very pleased.The resolution is crisp & clear, while the color clarity is great. No odd tints or casts.Following the advice of another reviewer I went with the 8×21 size.Should you decide to do that please don’t be dismayed when you open the package to find a box with markings indicating a 12×52 set inside. Seems like they only have the one kind of box. On one end of the box is a sticker that properly identifies the 8×21 pair inside.You’ll be astounded by how small these things really are. The case is about 1″ thick & roughly the size of a credit card in height. A simple lanyard comes attached as well so they’re easy to dangle from your neck as needed.Easy adjustment instructions and a lens cleaning cloth are also included.Very, very pleased. No, they’re not for the professional birdwatcher, but for ease of always having a pair handy & the pricing, you cannot go wrong.
Hydro MKE –
I bought POLDR 12×25 and 8X21. The 8X21 shows sharp and natural color and I have no complaints. However 12×25 shows everything blue tinted.I recommend 8X21 if you like natural images have not decided which one to buy.In addition, the POLDR customer service is quick and very customer friendly.
Jamie Sweeney –
I was pleased with the pocket binoculars. I was traveling and needed some that were small, but would still help me see better detail in some of our site seeing. If I wanted to really see a great distance or needed strong detail, I would use the bigger, more powerful binoculars we have, but these Poldr were just right for this trip and I can get a better look at the birds on the bird feeders in my yard.
A relative inexpensive pair, work fine. Not great quality that a more pricey pair would bring. Glad I have them for occasional use during performances.
It is indeed light and compact which I like. I used it 3 times and seems to provide a good view. But there is an odor in the material that will not air out. I have a sensitive nose so I cannot use it. For the price, I will keep it as a spare.
Uriel M Vaknin –
I bought these truly for the opera and Broadway shows in NYC. The compact size makes them perfect to slip in your pocket. They provide the perfect amount of magnification. They have helped to enhance my enjoyment of theater.
Annie fanny –
Got these small binoculars for my hubby 2 use. They are great. Lightweight n powerful. They if in his pocket for hikes n walks on the beach or bird watching or going to a concert. They are so good I brought another pair, so I have one for each of my cars. My daughters boyfriend borrowed my car n said he used them on a recent trip n loved them. I just brought a pair for him too. They were very reasonably priced, added plus. Ty for a great product.
allison begue –
Exactly as described and arrived quickly. These were meant to be a gift and really were a great choice.